Hi All!!!

cruella959

I guess I'm new! I've been getting the jokaroo newsletter in my inbox for so long that I feel like I've been here for a while. I don't really know what you all want to know. I'm an accountant living in good 'ol Colorado. If someone would just turn off the sun for a while it would be absolutely perfect!!! I would just like to warn you all that I have a very strong opinion about a lot of things as the love of my life is a marine about to be sent over to Iraq. So if I manage to offend any one I apologize in advance. And if I do offend you please let me know. Anyway I think that's about all that I have to say!!! :eek:

ByteMe

^thanks Kipper^

Hiya Cruella...seen your posts for a little bit here, and they are always great! Hope you're enjoying yourself here, and I know I'll see ya around.

LilMissPurrfect

hey cruella.......welcome to the roo, and i hope you enjoy it!!!!!
BTW.......can you please send some of the sun to here.....coz all we got is RAIN!!! This is sooooo much the weather i do NOT Deserve.... :eek:mg:

Dutch

WELCOME!!
I'm with LilMissPurrfect, we could really use the sun out here! ;)

Patrish

A Premium Jokaroo'er

Been to colorado, and we have another newb from there too. :D

Hey my sis lives there...I love it out there. :happy:
The sun on the mountains and the clouds hanging low enough to impact the shadows as they dance across the boulders pointing to heaven is just fabulous. sigh

Anyway, ENJOY....:D it's all A~OK! :D