hi everyone!

libby

i'm new here and just thought i'd introduce myself. i live in arkansas, where right now at the moment it's 95 and gettin' hotter by the minute, but of course why isn't it HOT, it's summer, right?!..lol anyway, it's nice to be here :). i have alot of forums that i visit one of which is a Tom Petty and Heartbreakers forum, where i spend most of my time at (i LOVE rock 'n' roll). i love the Beatles, Moody Blues, Cheap Trick, you name it! hopefully i'll get to talk with some of you, i'm usually online. well, that's about all i can think of....carry on!

peace!
libby

VIRGO70

Hi Libby, Welcome To The Roo. Many Interesting Places Here, So Look Around, I'm Sure You'll Fit In Fine

luigi67

hey welcome libby. im new here too. just looking to meet and chat with new people. hope to chat soon.

caramell

hey :) you'll have fun here :) whever you need a laugh just visit the jokes or pictures page cuz theyll make you smile in now time ;)

Last edited:

zhollyp220

WELCOME , Libby & Luigi ! Enter At Your Own Risk,,,lol,,just kidding,,we are all crazy people here! Have fun,and try not to get lost,,it's a big place here,,lol! See ya around the Roo!!!

Nobody's Angel

Hey I am Nobody's Angel and I thought that I would as well intraduce myself,...I am a brunett with short hair W/ white and blonde streeks! Bright green eyes and I like 2 cut loose! So no worries! Peace-out! :p

Water Walker 1313

Just A Short Notice For The 'roo' Crew... In Case Anyone Hasn't Realized It, Yet, Nobody's Angel Is 12, Going On 13 In October...so, The Next Time She Makes Requests For Dirty Posts, We May Want To Suggest She Wash Her Mind Out With Soap And Water, As 12 Year Olds Should Not Be Asking Anyone (!) For Anything Dirty. And I'm Sure If Her Parents Knew Of This, They Would Take Away Her Computer Privileges.