Homies Question Thread - lol

LadydeMontego

Luv ya, Rich.... as always.... I'm praying for ya.... ;) :inlove:

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
I love you, too, Rich ....and I'm thinking of you and praying for you. Would love to talk to you again, but I understand. Your health comes first. Take good care of yourself, Sweetie...and try to keep us informed.

DragonMaster55

Hello again all....
Saturday was the last I talked to Rich. At that time, he was doing well, altho a bit tired. Dr's orders were to rest, which he does. He gets weak fast and needs to lay down once the fluid starts to build in his lungs. He is only able to lay part way down, as flat fills his lungs up with liquid faster than it can be absorbed. With every fer hours of rest, the lungs clear, and he is able to get around then.
He is due to go back to the hospital for another biopsy on his right lung(the one with the cancer)and will try to talk to him sometime Tuesday nite.
Until then Our King Needs Our Prayers!!
I will update here as I find out!
He asked me to tell all you ladies that he loves you and wishes he was flirting in here instead of having to "take it easy"!
.....We Love You Right Back Rich!

arella

Jokeroo Legend
I lit a candle.

May the angels watch over you Rich,and hold you in their loving embrace.

tongue_magic2006

Best wishes fer u Homie and my Prayers go out fer u. If any of ya vist Edtoons, I have seen Homie on Edtoons alot under the name King 1 or The King 1. He seems to be visitin and postin in Edtoons quite a bit.

chelle7293

Jokeroo Enthusiast
we love you very very much Rich. we want you back here where you belong. praying for you my dear....very hard. hugs and kisses.......love you.

essex boy

Super Moderator

Thanks for the update dragon master.
We all look forward to seeing Rich back soon as he's fit and well

KingHomie

Sex for Brains

I am at home , just not on the computer that much at a time.

I want to thank you all for your well wishing and prayers,,,,,,,

I will be bouncing in and out and mainly looking in these two forums for instructions,,,,,

chelle7293

Jokeroo Enthusiast
hi handsome.........welcome home.
take care and get plenty of rest.
lol, even tho you sound like you don't want it. :p
love you

KAMITAZZ

homeinspec said:

I am at home , just not on the computer that much at a time.

I want to thank you all for your well wishing and prayers,,,,,,,

I will be bouncing in and out and mainly looking in these two forums for instructions,,,,,

good to see you rich I thought those nearly naked pic's would get you back here
great big hugs hun

DragonMaster55

I got this from Rich in my mail last night...

Got home from the Hospital on the 10th,,, can't remember if we talked after that,,,must be the mind,,,lol

Am going in on Monday to attend a class about the Cumaden (Blood thinner) I am on and have to be checked once a month after that,,,,,, then going to see my Doctor to see if they are going to do another biopsy or not as the last one wasn't that clear,,,,,still get out of breath easily,,,,,,,, doing a lot of sleeping day and night for short period of times,,, don't seem to be able to sleep more than about an hour or two at a time,,,

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
KAMITAZZ said:
good to see you rich I thought those nearly naked pic's would get you back here
great big hugs hun
hehehehe,,,,,ya know's what I like huh?

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I am not going to try to do much with the tuterols as I just can not get it right,,,,, I still can not remember the difference between a plug-in, tubes, make fore ground and something about properties,, it is just too confussing for me. Maybe too many other things going on in my life i just cant concentrate,,,,,,,, but I will keep snagging evething you put out here but just won't be around much,,,,,,,

Thank you all for everything you have done thus far,,,,,,

essex boy

Super Moderator

Enjoy your snagging Rich,
The PSP is so huge it's not easy getting to know the way around

sewnutzcl1

Enjoy Homie, and come back to see us when you get the chance, maybe once things settle down a bit you can get back at it! :bigsmile: