Homies Question Thread - lol

sex_king_homie

OK I guess I AM still confussed,,,,,,there is a PSP10 and a PSP X ?? Right? as I went to install the PSP X and when I went to install the PR10WRX-0003900-PHZ
Number it came up as invalid,, I know that number was for the PSP10 and but also looked like it was the same numbeer for the PSP X,,,,, that is the reason I thought the two PSP's were the same,,, looked like you all were using the numeric 10 and the X as the same??????

So,, is there a difference or not? if not did the Number expire???

essex boy

Super Moderator

The PSP10 and PSP X are one and the same.
I haven't heard that the serial code for the latest PSP10 download thread has expired.
If it has I'll see if I can get hold of another one but that's the one everyone has used for all the free downloads that I've seen so it might not be possible.

sex_king_homie

essex boy said:

The PSP10 and PSP X are one and the same.
I haven't heard that the serial code for the latest PSP10 download thread has expired.
If it has I'll see if I can get hold of another one but that's the one everyone has used for all the free downloads that I've seen so it might not be possible.
Hmm I don't know,,, it just came up and said invalid when I clicked on the registration button,,, maybe if I install it with the disk I got from one of the members and try the code it will work,,,,,,,will see and let ya know

Last edited:

sex_king_homie

well it will not work with your download or from mydisk, when i get to the [part where you put in your name, company and number - the next button NEVER lights up after putting in the info,,,,,plus it will not take the full Number, the parts of the number I put in red goes over to the next space. You can not manually put them in the right order.
PR10WRX-0003900-PHZ

Soooooo,,,,,,,here I go SCREWING things up once again,,you know me,, if it can be screwed up just call on me and I won't let ya down,,lmao

BTW,,, I did go to the control panel and remove everything before trying to download and install,,,at least I learned that much,,lol

essex boy

Super Moderator

I checked and it is the right code and the only one available.
I cant check the code to see whats going wrong though as I already have the download on my computer.
I'll put about it in the PSP10 thread so if anyone else downloads maybe they'll be able to help and say if the code still works

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
essex boy said:

I checked and it is the right code and the only one available.
I cant check the code to see whats going wrong though as I already have the download on my computer.
I'll put about it in the PSP10 thread so if anyone else downloads maybe they'll be able to help and say if the code still works

Finally got it my friend,,, Celene got me on the right track as I had the same Reg# for this one and the one that Dragonfly had posted,,,,,,,,,so I have the PSP10,,,,,,,lol

essex boy

Super Moderator

That's brilliant news thanks Rich,
Also great news for anyone else still wishing to download the PSP10 while the offer is still available

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Here is a site I found in a e-mail thing that I get,,, looks pretty good to me,,,but then what do I know,,,lol

http://bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm
Description: PIXresizer is a photo resizing program to easily create web and email friendly versions of your images with reduced file sizes. The reduced files are saved in a different folder, so your original images are not altered at all. PIXresizer offers several different resizing methods to choose from and can automatically recognize image sizes to calculate the best fit. In addition, it can convert between image formats (JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG and TIFF), rotate images, convert to grayscale and resize multiple images in batch mode. A great companion for webmasters and digital photographers.

http://www.worldstart.com/tips/tips.php/1480

Aslo can someone tell me what the folowing mean

JPEG = ?

GIF = ?

BMP = ?

PNG = ?

TIFF = ?

OK,,,,, that should keep you aklol busy for awhile,,,,,lol

Last edited:

sewnutzcl1

Gotcha Homie, I'm glad I could help.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td class="tenptnormal" valign="top" width="15%">.JPEG</td><td class="tenptnormal" valign="top" width="85%">JPEG bitmap (filename extension).</td></tr> <tr><td class="tenptnormal" valign="top" width="15%">.JPG</td><td class="tenptnormal" valign="top" width="85%">file extension for JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group). A file stored in JPEG format. JPEG,an ISO/ITU standard for storing images with high compression capability, uses a discreet cosine transform that can achieve compression rates of 100:1 (significant loss of data from original) and 20:1 (minimal loss). C-Cube Microsystems introduced the first JPEG chip.</td></tr></tbody> </table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td class="tenptnormal" valign="top" width="15%">GIF</td><td class="tenptnormal" valign="top" width="85%">Graphics Interchange Format</td></tr></tbody> </table> Usually animated pictures or sometimes a plain pic saved with a clear background.

.BMP Bitmap

.PNG1. Portable Network Graphics bitmap (filename extension). 2. Paint Shop Pro Browser (filename extension).

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td class="tenptnormal" valign="top" width="15%">TIF</td><td class="tenptnormal" valign="top" width="85%">TIFF graphics file</td></tr> <tr><td class="tenptnormal" valign="top" width="15%">.TIFF</td><td class="tenptnormal" valign="top" width="85%">TIFF graphics file (filename extension).</td></tr></tbody> </table>

Most of the pics we work with are JPEG or GIF formats you usually won't have to worry about the other formats.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
sewnutzcl1 said:
Gotcha Homie, I'm glad I could help.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td class="tenptnormal" valign="top" width="15%">.JPEG</td><td class="tenptnormal" valign="top" width="85%">JPEG bitmap (filename extension).</td></tr> <tr><td class="tenptnormal" valign="top" width="15%">.JPG</td><td class="tenptnormal" valign="top" width="85%">file extension for JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group). A file stored in JPEG format. JPEG,an ISO/ITU standard for storing images with high compression capability, uses a discreet cosine transform that can achieve compression rates of 100:1 (significant loss of data from original) and 20:1 (minimal loss). C-Cube Microsystems introduced the first JPEG chip.</td></tr></tbody> </table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td class="tenptnormal" valign="top" width="15%">GIF</td><td class="tenptnormal" valign="top" width="85%">Graphics Interchange Format</td></tr></tbody> </table> Usually animated pictures or sometimes a plain pic saved with a clear background.

.BMP Bitmap

.PNG1. Portable Network Graphics bitmap (filename extension). 2. Paint Shop Pro Browser (filename extension).

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td class="tenptnormal" valign="top" width="15%">TIF</td><td class="tenptnormal" valign="top" width="85%">TIFF graphics file</td></tr> <tr><td class="tenptnormal" valign="top" width="15%">.TIFF</td><td class="tenptnormal" valign="top" width="85%">TIFF graphics file (filename extension).</td></tr></tbody> </table>

Most of the pics we work with are JPEG or GIF formats you usually won't have to worry about the other formats.
Thank you Celene,,,

nanny mags

Hi Rich i hope you are feeling better hun, if i can help just holler but it looks like you are being well cared for hugs and love

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
nanny mags said:
Hi Rich i hope you are feeling better hun, if i can help just holler but it looks like you are being well cared for hugs and love
heck I will take help from who ever wants to help,,,,,,I am not choosy,,,,,lol

KAMITAZZ

Hi Rich...when you figure it out can you help me lol I am a slow learner lol
Good to see ya around hun
big slurpee kisses

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
KAMITAZZ said:
Hi Rich...when you figure it out can you help me lol I am a slow learner lol
Good to see ya around hun
big slurpee kisses
I sure will Kami,,,this is where you will usually find me and BIG slurpee kisses back to you

essex boy

Super Moderator
homeinspec said:
how do you people do this, putting "click here" or?? instead of a URL addy?

If anyone wants to do a background like that here's a perfect place.
CLICK HERE FOR THE SITE

You need to click on the blue globe thing that you see next to the yellow envelope,
just underneath where it says color.
You'll then get a box and you type whatever you want clicked in there ie CLICK ME.
Click OK then you'll get the next text box.Delete the http in the box and paste the http of the site that you want to link to then click OK.
That will put the code needed for your clickable link

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Well I have been working on this almost all day,, I was able to get the one pic layered on, then I can't find the right tool to make it blend into the background pic instead of the way it is.

I also got the water to ripple at one point with "Spitz Water Reflections" program, BUT, it only moved for about 1 sec and then stopped. Now can not get thte water to do anything.

the background pic is 390 x 390

essex boy

Super Moderator

You can use the clone tool to blend the backgrounds.
If you're using PSP10 it's the bottom tool in this pic.

Or if you're using the PSP9 It's the bottom tool in this pic.

I don't know anything about the Spitz program but the pic is a jpg
It needs to be a gif to be animated.
Nanny Mags does a lot with water,maybe it's the program
that she uses,if you send her a PM she may be able to help.
If not let me know and I'll let you know how to use the
flaming pear ..flood plugin