How Fellatio Was Discovered.....

Solar Kitty

That first time must of really hurt(teeth or no teeth) :sly: :crazy: :sly:

keags006

Pumkin said:
I think if Keags keeps talking like this every girl on the Roo will want a turn at him. I know I want my turn!:devil:
Uhh ohh, I think my jaw is going to be hurtin' :tounge2: but that's fine with me, I'll take one for the team :bigsmile:

:devil::devil::devil:

Pumkin

keags006 said:
Uhh ohh, I think my jaw is going to be hurtin' :tounge2: but that's fine with me, I'll take one for the team :bigsmile:

:devil::devil::devil:
That's the Roo spirit, takin one for the team. On behalf of all the Roo girls thank you.:tounge2:

SwordOfRed

First of all, if God never meant us to eat pussy he would have never made it look like a TACO! And he would have never put a head on the penis so your lips know where to stop! The problem is you usually get what your willing to give.........make them beg for more and there will be no shortage of what you want.
And stay away from tuna melts.....lol

theifoncross

MaxedOut said:
Quote: Originally Posted by Kryten

For some strange reason, call it a hunch, I don't think this was how it started.
after some of the stuff that's been posted here......don't be so sure about that LOL

skull

Just for the record, Keags isn't the only male here on the Roo who enjoys giving. I know I do. :devil:

keags006

Pumkin said:
That's the Roo spirit, takin one for the team. On behalf of all the Roo girls thank you.:tounge2:
Ohh trust me, it's my pleasure :bigsmile: :tounge2:

Wild_Angel

skull said:
Just for the record, Keags isn't the only male here on the Roo who enjoys giving. I know I do. :devil:
That is duelly noted in the record books now......:laugh:

Nabubba

Lisha_bunz said:
oh my....i wonder who did think of putting a dick in their mouth...had to have been a mans' idea......
LB everything that is fun doesnot always cum from a man some of my fav positions have cum from bugsieb :devil:

eclipse_storm

I tell you what.... if that is how it realy started then it was definately a woman that started it, cuz that looked painfull for the dude, and it probably took some convincing from her to let her suck on it some more.

Kizak

hey if both love giving wheres the harm? both love to give pleasure to the other and to you guys who say its demeaning to women, if he can stand demeaning you then im sure you can let her do what she wants for her lover

MSjim

MaxedOut said:
I'm wondering what that last sentence means.

Now I'm wondering what MSjim stands for?

LOL!

Awww Sweetheart ... MS stands for "multiple sclerosis" ... Which I'm cursed with ... Sorry if I disappointed you!