Hullou - Needz help.

Berginyon

Can someone tell me how I access the Roo archive...? Because I am trying to locate my old post...

It's called, Berginyon Lagoona: My life. Or something like that...

And I don't know how to get the page to come up.... Because I can't locate it with the search function...

--Bergy.

Raffles

[QUOTE="IZaNaMI, post: 1832079]http://board.jokeroo.com/society/22328-berginyon-lagoona-my-life.html

If you go into your own profile (can get there by clicking in your name in the who's online area of the main forum page) you can search for all your posts from there. Or if you know the title you can put it in the search area in the blue bar at the top of each page.[/quote]

Beat you to it izzy.. same method though

squirt

Administrator
I call on essex lol he's rather handy with that shovel of his lol

Berginyon

[QUOTE="IZaNaMI, post: 1832079]http://board.jokeroo.com/society/22328-berginyon-lagoona-my-life.html

If you go into your own profile (can get there by clicking in your name in the who's online area of the main forum page) you can search for all your posts from there. Or if you know the title you can put it in the search area in the blue bar at the top of each page.[/QUOTE]

Problem is... I tried the search bar... It 'kept comin up with, Sorry, Can't find ANY posts with the words "Bergiyon" in it. Sucks to be me... Oh well, I did eventually locate the silly thing... Thanks for the help guys... (Long time no see, all ya'll!)

--Bergy.

P.S. HEY SQUIRT!

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="Berginyon, post: 1833660]Problem is... I tried the search bar... It 'kept comin up with, Sorry, Can't find ANY posts with the words "Bergiyon" in it. Sucks to be me... Oh well, I did eventually locate the silly thing... Thanks for the help guys... (Long time no see, all ya'll!)

--Bergy.

P.S. HEY SQUIRT![/QUOTE]

IZaNaMI

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Ok try going to ...

"User CP",
"Edit Options",
Then scroll down to "Default Thread Age Cut Off",
Pick "Show all threads" from the drop down menu,
Then hit "save changes" at the bottom of the screen.

That way you should be able to search through all the threads, not just the most recent ones.

Good to see you again :)

squirt

Administrator
I didn't know you could do that lol thank you Iz! :inlove: