Hypocrasy rules on Jokaroo

Angeldreams

I have been watching the site for the last few days with disbelief, frustration and finally disgust at the way that this site is being run.

Any members who speak out against immoral ads and spammers are being banned.

I thought the main reason we were told to tone down our sigs and postings was because there are now minors on the site - any minor who clicks on these disgusting Adult Friend Finders ads is being exposed to far more explicit material than any of us ever posted in the past. The Vault was initially a good idea if anyone wanted to view explicit pics or stories, I was a member of the Vault myself but cancelled my subscription when double standards started being shown.

Many of the people who belonged to the close knit Roo family have been attacked by spammers, some of the posts have been out and out obscene and the people who have been hurt are the ones being banned from the site.

You should be ashamed of yourself Jokaroo!

This site is failing, through your own fault Mr Jokaroo, so don't whine about your longstanding members not contributing to the Roo - we have kept it going for a long time! It now seems that your hypocritical defence of the immorality you have introduced will be the death of your site and the fact that you did not protect the members and keep to your own set rules which we all agreed to when we signed on shows your double standards for what they are - money takes precedence over your loyalty to your members.

The Roo is sick and dying and those of us who wish to stay in touch with friends are joining other sites where we are protected from the sort of attacks you not only seem to allow but condone.

You won't have to ban me as I have no intention of staying in a place that has become hostile and alien, and is no longer a FAMILY site as you pretended it was when censoring us in the past.

Blueknight

Angeldreams said:
I have been watching the site for the last few days with disbelief, frustration and finally disgust at the way that this site is being run.

I thought the main reason we were told to tone down our sigs and postings was because there are now minors on the site - any minor who clicks on these disgusting Adult Friend Finders ads is being exposed to far more explicit material than any of us ever posted in the past. The Vault was initially a good idea if anyone wanted to view explicit pics or stories, I was a member of the Vault myself but cancelled my subscription when double standards started being shown.

Many of the people who belonged to the close knit Roo family have been attacked by spammers, some of the posts have been out and out obscene and the people who have been hurt are the ones being banned from the site.

This site is failing, through your own fault Mr Jokaroo, so don't whine about your longstanding members not contributing to the Roo - we have kept it going for a long time! It now seems that your hypocritical defence of the immorality you have introduced will be the death of your site and the fact that you did not protect the members and keep to your own set rules which we all agreed to when we signed on shows your double standards for what they are - money takes precedence over your loyalty to your members.

The Roo is sick and dying and those of us who wish to stay in touch with friends are joining other sites where we are protected from the sort of attacks you not only seem to allow but condone.

You won't have to ban me as I have no intention of staying in a place that has become hostile and alien, and is no longer a FAMILY site as you pretended it was when censoring us in the past.

i wasnt going to post here anymore because i quit the other night.but someone wanted me to see this thread,and i agree wholeheartedly,this is a double standard here,but what they are advertising is much worse for kids to see,i have one final word to say,GO FUCK YOURSELF JOKAROO!!!

PENNMTNS

Angeldreams said:

AND THATS THE TRUTH.............PENN

Angeldreams

Thanks for replies people - if anyone wants me from now on, contact me at Tooners and I'll get back to you.

Love to all my friends on the Roo - my only regret is that I may lose touch with some wonderful people, so please contact me anytime you want to.

Hugs and blessings to all, Angel

Who Else

Your Right All Way Sweetheart. This Place Smells Bad, Has Gotten There Real Fast. It's Going To Be Nothing But A Shit Pile That Nobody Would Want To Post In.

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Boy are you right about that!! This place has certainly gone to the dogs sinse I was last here just a couple of days ago!!! So much has changed:huh: And all for the worst I might add!!:sarcasm:

lady_blueyes

Angeldreams said:

YOU GO GIRL, I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER MYSELF....

babes6970

ANYBODY KNOW OF OTHER GOOD FORUMS AS I MIGHT BE LEAVING THIS ONE , HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO , I LOVE COMING HERE .PLEASE LET ME KNOW OF ANY GOOD FORUMS , THANKS GUYS AND GALS

Angeldreams

There are several good FREE forums that have resulted from the bad treatment many of us have received here at Jokaroo Babes - pm me and I'll give you the links.

Thanks for reply L'il Miss - hugs!