I can't believe ! ...

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe he doesn't spend enough time with me to know how truly off my game I am, a couple of hours if I'm off, less if it's the weekend, that's his choice, not mine

I can't believe our very first fight was about him being gone all the time, he got so mad, he busted the windshield on the car with his fist, and we've fought about it pretty much ever since, and he'd tell me that if I wanted to spend time with him, I could go with him, but often he was going places where 3 children couldn't go ... well then, neither could I !

I can't believe I gave up a few years ago, because I began becoming more comfortable with him gone, I was so used to being alone, and eventually I just quit caring if he was home or not

I can't believe the thing he likes to do when we're fighting is tell me he's gonna leave! he's done it for years and years, because it hurt and he could see that it did, now I tell him to tear his ass, if he doesn't wanna be here, I don't want him here!

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe my grandson (Joel's son, grandson is Joel the 4th lol) has an opportunity to go to Costa Rica!
can you imagine getting to go to Costa Rica at 17!
I would never have been able to, because I was poor and pregnant lol
but he can, money is not an issue in their lives, what an INCREDIBLE opportunity, it's a science trip, and my grandson is ALL in on science! lol ♥

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe hubby paid $161 to be told exactly what I've been telling him for the last couple of days lol laugh3.gif

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe it's not your anniversary then?

I can't believe there are icicles hanging from the koi pond!

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe Deb's been gone almost 12 years, and Ben (her hubby) still has her stuff in the house, we're gonna go help him

I can't believe there's mayflies already!

I can't believe I got up at 4:30AM and couldn't go back to sleep! lol nightmare.gif