I can't believe ! ...

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
iCB that I slept for an hour this afternoon.

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe it doesn't take effect until the10th, but it's a start lol 1high5.gif

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can't believe we did at first, just like everyone else. But sinse about last November, we've been wide open.

I can't believe our govenor said exactly what your govenor said only months earlier.

I can't believe we are all neanderthals now lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe some guy was going 100mph and hit a 31 yr old mom at a light and both cars flipped so many times they ended up on another street She passed 😭 he didn’t even know there was a collision 😠

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can’t believe they were never not open lol
I can't believe you believe that. We were closed down just like the rest of the country was at first. Then we started opening up for awhile, then pulled back again. Then we started slowly opening up again until everything was open again, which was about last October.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe you believe that. We were closed down just like the rest of the country was at first. Then we started opening up for awhile, then pulled back again. Then we started slowly opening up again until everything was open again, which was about last October.
I can’t believe you didn’t figure out I was just messing with you 😘😘😘