I can't believe ! ...

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe tonight's low is supposed to be 56F ~ that's good sleepin' weather! lol 1sm361sleep-umbrella.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe a man was changing his tire on the side of the freeway here and he was partly in the road, a girl looked at something on her phone as she was passing by and hit and killed him 😭

I can’t believe how devastating that was to hear, she stopped and told police she got on Facebook, she was arrested and later released 29 years old completely devastated on what happened

I can’t believe the mans wife witnessed it 😢

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how fast a life can change ~ or end thpray.gif

I can't believe I forgot to put onions in my soup! lol

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
ICB the amount of litter I picked up on our litter pick in the park today. I just wish people would discard their litter in bins or take it home with them.

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I've misread the schedule twice in as many weeks lol peekaboo.gif

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
ICB that I forgot to buy peanut butter when I did the weekly shop this morning as I buy it every week.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I cant believe how good it was to have a lunch date Friday with my co-worker Bonnie

I can’t believe I found out my other friend Teresa‘s hubby passed away suddenly in Feb 😭

I can’t believe how fast life can change in the blink of an eye

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe the last 2 hail storms we had practically ruined my garden

I can’t believe I have some aphids on my giant pumpkin

I can’t believe this won’t be the last year I have one 😏

Last edited: