I just talked to King Homie

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Thanks for the update Manzy, tell Homie I am thinking of him.

Blue Angel

Hi Blue it’s good to see you ?
He left me a msg a few weeks back that he’s able to walk now, I was dealing with my sick dog so haven’t
gotten a chance to call him back but texted him and said I would soon. so he’s improving I’ll be sure and
let him know you asked he’ll be thrilled to hear from an old Rooer ❤
Thank you!! I understand!! Ive got a 15 1/2 year old chihuahua mix that we have been babying in his last days. Ive been a blubbering mess but he is still hanging in there.
I hate to hear the king has been having troubles but am glad he is still with us! Thank you for keeping everyone updated and its good to see you too!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thank you!! I understand!! Ive got a 15 1/2 year old chihuahua mix that we have been babying in his last days. Ive been a blubbering mess but he is still hanging in there.
I hate to hear the king has been having troubles but am glad he is still with us! Thank you for keeping everyone updated and its good to see you too!
My golden Abby is 15 1/2 yrs old too it’s amazing how long you can have a pup now
I hope your baby is ok, Almost lost my girl she had a liver bleed Chinese medicine saved her she
still has a liver mass but she got in the kiddie pool today I feel blessed to still have her
and your welcome I’m glad he’s still with us too and glad to have you back ?

Blue Angel

My golden Abby is 15 1/2 yrs old too it’s amazing how long you can have a pup now
I hope your baby is ok, Almost lost my girl she had a liver bleed Chinese medicine saved her she
still has a liver mass but she got in the kiddie pool today I feel blessed to still have her
and your welcome I’m glad he’s still with us too and glad to have you back ?
Awww I am glad she is doing better, my Little man wont be with us much longer now. He gets weaker every day but he doesnt seem to be in pain or distressed so I will keep him with me until God calls him home.

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
Homie has always made me laugh and smile, he's always been so sweet to me. Would you please let him know that my thoughts are with him Manzy, and that I'm sending good vibrations his way. Tell him that I miss him too please and send him my love:emoji_sparkling_heart:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Homie answered my text last night He was devastated to hear about Dreamer 😭
she had been answering his joke e-mails and he wondered why she stopped. He
always wondered why people didn’t reply to them but Dreamer always did 😔

As far as Homie he doesn’t go to the VA anymore the Hospice people come to his house
they need the extra beds Incase of COVID19 patients, he’s not in hospice the nurses and
doctors have been coming for the last 3 months for 3x a week
The Chaplin comes once a month, he’s confined to his room because he broke his ankle
when he fell down in the VA parking lot he LOL’d in the text. They are watching him closely
because of the Corona Virus and gave him a nebulizer and he has morphine pills he said
the label says take 3-4x a day 😳 lol
His computer is on the other side of the room so he can’t Roo but he did watch Survivor last night
it was good lol
So he’s hanging in there and misses and loves everyone ♥

squirt

Administrator
it just never occurred to me to reply to the jokes he sends lol
I'm lousy at emails anyway, I owe him a reply as it is lol
he's always in my prayers, forever in my heart - please pass along my love ... and ty ever so much for the update!
1sendheart.gif