If journalists told it like it is

Bamber

Super Moderator

LilMissPurrfect

C´mon, give the man a break, he only took a 30+ miles drive and sat with his wife and child by the Riverbank for 15 minutes, just to check his eyesight. I mean, come on, what could possibly have gone wrong? :sneaky:

Bamber

Super Moderator
C´mon, give the man a break, he only took a 30+ miles drive and sat with his wife and child by the Riverbank for 15 minutes, just to check his eyesight. I mean, come on, what could possibly have gone wrong? :sneaky:
Well, there's no law that says he can't do that...

...well not specifically that...

...I mean, it may be illegal to drive with impaired sight, but he wasn't absolutely sure it was impaired, so...

LilMissPurrfect

Well, there's no law that says he can't do that...

...well not specifically that...

...I mean, it may be illegal to drive with impaired sight, but he wasn't absolutely sure it was impaired, so...
What is it with these brexiteers, that every time they want to leave when they could have stayed? :sneaky:

Bamber

Super Moderator
Dominic Cummings is the advisor to Prime Minister Boris Johnson, and was the main coordinator of the Brexit campaign. Many think most of Boris's ideas actually start with him, including the English reaction to the pandemic and the related lockdown rules. He and his wife were diagnosed with Covid-19 and, against the recommendations which everyone else have been following, drove the length of the country to his parents with their child, then later took a trip out with them to a beauty spot (Barnards Castle), for which his excuse was that he wanted to see if his eyesight had been affected before driving back to London. A classic case of "do as I say, not as I do".

Last edited:

Bamber

Super Moderator
Lockdown must be really getting to him: he's providing both sides of an argument now.

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
you know the sound your lips make when you move your finger up and down real fast against them and make noise?
that's Biden's campaign ... b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b ... lol

PS: Bannon has been accused, he's not been convicted, and I highly doubt he will be