Im back

Hendrix 2

Im Ken Hendrix. I was here years ago under the surname Hendrix. My partner in honery Warner aka WhoElse. GOD rest his soul. My many friends i hope to reconnect with you sometime

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
nice to meet you..i am RoadKill ..RK for short less typing
we may have met before but i dont remember..if so please forgive my lack of memory
i also am an old time Roo'er..i was gone for quite a few years due to health reasons...TBI
i found my way back i believe was January 2016

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Im Ken Hendrix. I was here years ago under the surname Hendrix. My partner in honery Warner aka WhoElse. GOD rest his soul. My many friends i hope to reconnect with you sometime
Who_else was my sidekick too you might remember the threads we made together
He used to speak highly of you ~ I miss him too

Welcome back

squirt

Administrator
I had to check to make sure it's possible, but: it looks like I can get your old account back if you're interested
I can either send a password reminder for the old account to your new email addy or merge the 2 accounts, still may require a password reset, but I don't think so 1kissheart.gif

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
Been here since 20o6 and my memory is gone too but at least I know it, HA! I do't remember you either Hendrix 2.

Back!

squirt

Administrator
are you interested in getting your old account back?

queen isabella

Been here since 20o6 and my memory is gone too but at least I know it, HA! I do't remember you either Hendrix 2.

Back!
Stevent222 do you remeber any post Trouble Inc?
1583175253286.png

They used Calvin and Hobbs as their avvie. That was Hendrix and Warner

Hendrix 2

I had to check to make sure it's possible, but: it looks like I can get your old account back if you're interested
I can either send a password reminder for the old account to your new email addy or merge the 2 accounts, still may require a password reset, but I don't think so View attachment 89672
Not really need i dont have any of the old programs anymore