I'm goin' on a hunk hunt ... (this one's for the ladies)

squirt

Administrator
not at the moment, but hold that thought babe ... lol :devil: :inlove:[/COLOR]

cummere' ... lol ... I'll cover your nipples lol :devil: :tounge2:[/COLOR]

squirt

Administrator
well ... lol he doesn't seem to feel like he needs to read much less answer my PM's lol I'd say it's time to turn up the heat lol there's a problem thread in announcements that's just callin' my name ... lol :devil:[/COLOR]

Misty

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1911668]
[/QUOTE]

Can't I snag this for my siggie?

pretty please... maybe get some sassy comment and my name on in glitters...?

pretty please... these guys had me drooling from start to finish

Misty

well ... lol he doesn't seem to feel like he needs to read much less answer my PM's lol I'd say it's time to turn up the heat lol there's a problem thread in announcements that's just callin' my name ... lol :devil:[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

ooh or maybe one of these... they're yummi

squirt

Administrator
I'll head over there some time today lol I had a headache last night lol[/COLOR]

sweetie, if you're asking me to make them into sig pics for you, I don't do that lol have no idea where to begin, my area of expertise is humor, my wonderful friends keep me looking good lol :lookaroun

thank you for another FINE addition Kryten *smooches* :inlove:
[/COLOR]

squirt

Administrator
ok Spidey, I've made the first pitch! lol your turn! lol :devil:

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1914619]and I've been back already lol :tounge2: :tounge2: [/quote]

we need some others making some noise too .... it isn't much of a fight just you and I .... :tounge2:

squirt

Administrator
right? lol question is, how do we go about recruiting? lol I bet we can get LW and Kryten to at least go there and put their 2 cents in lol maybe brilor too, would be nice if essex would chime in as well ... :sneaky: [/COLOR]