In Loving Memory ♥

squirt

Administrator

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
the idea here is to create a remembrance wall, a place we can go to remember those we've lost
it's going to take all of us to remember them all, but let not one be forgotten ♥
when submitting a name for the wall, I'd like a pic, a momento, a token, even words of wisdom (I can add to a pic)
and their join date and date of death: if you don't have one or the other, I'm sure I can find it with a bit of research
I'll then add it to the first post, creating our wall, much like the gallery
they don't have to be in any order, but I do ask that all be given a chance to submit a name, so please just submit one at a time and give others a chance to remember those special to them

I started with Rainy, because she was my first Roo death, she died of lung cancer in 2009
she was creative, sweet as she could be, always thinking of others, and I'm thankful I've been able to hold on to the tag she surprised me with for all these years, she is missed tinyheart2.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Who_else

when I first came to the Roo and registered I was very shy and reserved. As I opened up one of the first people who I became friends with was HandymanMike and he made me my first sig.. Which I’ll try to find later but the first person who I made threads with and emailed with all the time was my buddy Who_Else. My yahoo email account I’ve never deleted an email I don’t believe from my fellow Rooers (Thankfully) especially the calendars Who_Else made for us Roo girls, trust me they aren’t appropriate for this section of the Roo lol
Anyway we made some fun interactive threads like the following

Miss Manzy & Who Else Present-What Roo Gal Do These Legs Belong To ?

He was a lot of fun and a cranky spitfire at the same time.. He loved to create and he loved the Roo gals but he also loved God and I found an email where he sent me a link to God Yellow pages it didn’t work but I found one that did
God's Yellow Pages - Let your fingers do the walking through the Bible

He joined here in 2004 and the last email I sent and came back was 2008
His good buddy Hendrix another Rooer told me he passed on

so to my Buddy Who_Else I miss you my friend :emoji_hearts:
here is the Old Barns email you sent me that I always treasure xoxo Manz...

squirt

Administrator
I'm going to go ahead and put rublejim in here
most of ya'll, if any, didn't know him
he was a very special man, for instance, I once apologized to him for a delay in responding to an email
and he said not to worry, he learned a very long time ago that the world didn't revolve around him lol
we connected because he was a firefighter, and the deaths of the Arizona firemen hit him hard ♥
the last email I got from him was in July of 2013, I got an email notifying me of his death, but I can't find it
cancer took him too
RIP my friend, I know you and Dad are getting along famously!

squirt

Administrator
I found the email after I left here last night
he passed away on July 13th, 2013
these were the last words I ever heard from him, and they say a lot about who he was ♥

My beloved Family and Friends, please don't grieve for me, instead Praise God for all the blessings he has bestowed on all. Despite a lot of trials and tribulations I had a great life!! I wish there was a way to tell each of you what a great blessing you were to me. I only hope that I showed each of you even in a small way how much I love you. Take care and love God and tell him often of your love. And be sure to tell your family and friends also and not only tell them but let it show in your actions.

Love,
Jim

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Beautiful Thread ~ I'm going to talk about my girl Dusty (Her screen name was SweetDusty)
She wasn't an 'offical' Rooer but she was a member of Edtoons and that's where we met and probably 80% of the members there were from Jokeroo.. It was a forum created by Tooner
Her and I hit it off immediately I mean we were instant friends! I think we met in my blank tag thread over there
Anyway she came to visit me twice here in Washington! She thought she was in another world, she had never really traveled and she was just in heaven. Before her visit we would email each other every day, we talked everyday, she was my every day smile
When we emailed it was pages and pages I still have all her emails and I cherish every single one. She truly thought I was better than sliced bread lol She kept telling me Manzy are you sure we'll always be friends, please pinch me! I reassured her constantly she had never really had a real girl friend. She was a WONDERFUL Mother she loved her boys beyond measure! I am still in touch with her boy Jonah!
Her first visit here I was on my way to the airport and she called to tell me she missed her plane she was in the bathroom! OMG!! REALLY! I was like Dusty seriously?!? She said But you still love me Manzy LOL!! Of course I do! Anyway her first visit I took her to Seattle Pikes Place Market, I tell you we were CRAZY together they even let us go behind the counter where they throw the famous fish lol! Our friendship was and always will be some of my favorite times in life.. She had medical issues and in the end for about a year she just became a recluse, we were hardly in touch and I tried calling and everything she just wasn't feeling good and didn't want to be a burden
TRUST ME! If your not well let someone know so we can enjoy you while your here.. She did pass away and I was heartbroken I especially think about her around Thanksgiving as she loved cooking. Her kids and husband sent me a gift she had for me after she passed I call it my gift from heaven.. I LOVE YOU FOREVER and a Day my BB (we had silly names for each other) and she ALWAYS Called me Manzy

She was a Wonderful creator in PSP I treasure all the tags I have from her
and she loved the head thread she loved messing with mine lol
Her and HandymanMike and Grumpa were good friends too

Here she is at the Tooners Conventions with fellow Tooners and Rooers

Wire Master, Desired Dreams, Massager, Lady Blue Eyes, Lady Montego and Zmama and my girl Dusty ♥

Pics of Us in Seattle and behind the counter

This one is my favorite she Thought she was in another world when I took her to Alder Lake

I LOVE AND MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH SWEETDUSTY :emoji_broken_heart:

Last edited:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal God
Geoff, Good Grief and I Skyped sometimes when our time lines came together cause we all lived in differnet time zones. Geoff was quit the man so dam funny.
I know well all miss them both GG & G must be having a great time where they are now I can feel it.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal God
I don't know what happened to Lotty she just disappeared told me in a email she was living and from The Isle of Wright on the bottom of the United Kingdom. Had to google earth that and asked her that mush of been a really hard time durning WWII. Hahaha. Told me she wasn't that old, LOL!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Ah look at you {Manzy} and Dusyt! She was a real sweet heart! I miss out talks in hotmail charts I tink I only talked to her on the phone maybe 3 times.

View attachment 74309
She was so sweet and she loved to chat.. this was her when she came to visit me the 2nd time
we went to the zoo she loved monkeys lol
She and I were good friends with Sunnysky too:emoji_hearts:
She passed away October 2016 at the age of 43 :emoji_sweat:

View Dusty Bushman's Obituary on rrstar.com and share memories

squirt

Administrator
Geoff, Good Grief and I Skyped sometimes when our time lines came together cause we all lived in differnet time zones. Geoff was quit the man so dam funny.
I know well all miss them both GG & G must be having a great time where they are now I can feel it.
did you find a picture of Goodgrief for the wall?
I can use her gallery pic
1kissheart.gif

squirt

Administrator
I miss them all, I especially miss Handyman Mike, Tiger & Ozzy, we had so much fun making animations, Halloween was the best, and Mike had an Easter Egg thread we all loved to do.
I still have a PM from Tiger, she sent me Photoshop, I thought I still had it, but I didn't find it in the move :(

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
so do ya'll just want me to pick out a picture to put on the wall, or do you have a preference?
right now I'm just talking about Sunny and Dusty ♥
I think this one for Dusty

Maybe the one of Sunny that I sent you her legacy? It’s the same one here only of her holding the child but just her face
Queenies out of town for the rest of the weekend