In Loving Memory ♥

squirt

Administrator

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I always wondered where you were I used to say I’ll post in her Now and Then thread and you’ll pop up lol You did a few times but then you didn’t and now we know why. I love my Keta Kat and always will. You remember your name for me Manzycakes those darn cupcakes really did leave a mark lol
Keep our King company I’m sure he’s got all his princesses around. Til it’s time, I’ll see you again one day ♥

squirt

Administrator
I couldn't find Keta's original join date, her first account was deleted, I don't remember why
the Faith thread was started in 2008, so I used that for her join date

she's now on the wall ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I couldn't find Keta's original join date, her first account was deleted, I don't remember why
the Faith thread was started in 2008, so I used that for her join date
she's now on the wall
♥
It's a Beautiful tribute what you did for our Dear Keta I miss my Keta Kat ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
here's what I'm doing for our king

I can rearrange, resize if anyone has any pic they'd like to add ♥
The only other Rooer's I know he met besides Queenie were in his King Homie travel thread and I only know Grumpa
not the family he posted he visited

squirt

Administrator
I don't know which pic Queenie would pick but my guess would be this one With the verse next to it
It is our King making us blush but feeling so loved ♥

@queen isabella I feel would agree but I don't know how soon she'll be in this thread to answer you
so I'm calling it lol
that is not our king, that is Stevent222
see the ponytail?
there's no hurry, and it wasn't just for our Queen, I don't want anyone to feel left out
if somebody has something they'd like to add, I'll be happy to add it

1kissheart.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I remember when I first saw him coming out of the RV I got the biggest smile and said "Oh WOW King Homie looks like a Gnome" He had a bushy long beard and his hair was long and I think he was about 5' 3"or 4. When we hugged I whispered in his ear.." Mmm did you ever think we ROYALS would ever meet in person? This is like a dream come true"
that is not our king, that is Stevent222
see the ponytail?
there's no hurry, and it wasn't just for our Queen, I don't want anyone to feel left out
if somebody has something they'd like to add, I'll be happy to add it

View attachment 121475
But it is Homie I have a pic of him with long hair he sent me too... Queenie never met Steven
he just let his hair and beard grow and put it in a pony tail ~ Queenie said above he looked like
a gnome with his long hair and beard ~ she also put a verse about someone passing away with the pic
Here’s the pic he sent me

E0A34A78-DEE6-46E9-BD0A-74BEC4B5F38A.jpeg

I know, I was just sharing who I knew that he met, never any hurry he’s already here in the Memory thread to me ♥ wasn’t trying to take away from anyone was just saying I thought she’d chose that pic

squirt

Administrator
I'm stunned lol
it sure looks like Steven! lol
your word means a lot ... thank you very much, for everything you do

never meant you were tinyheart2.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I'm stunned lol
it sure looks like Steven! lol
your word means a lot ... thank you very much, for everything you do

never meant you were View attachment 121480
It does a little lol but it’s him, he told me he was just going to let his hair grow ~ when he sent me that
picture he was in bed 75% of the time anyway. He could barely text because of his hands

Thank you but I’m pretty sure Queenie won’t make it back to this thread unless she has something
to post which wouldn’t be good news, she doesn’t normally venture in here so was just trying to help
as I don’t relay messages anymore not that you were asking lol

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Roadtrip-2015-By-Laila.gif
Something I made for him to remember his road trip when he went to see Manzy I believe that's the road trip he got to meet Country and his wife too... Are beloved King Homie. God rest his Soul I was hoping I would of been able to meet him and give him a big hug now I'll have to wait until I take that road trip over to the other side...:emoji_rose:

Last edited: