Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
So very much ♥
I ran across this in my pictures thought I’d just put it here
Keta was loved by many, here she is with The Country’s

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
View attachment 122170
Something I made for him to remember his road trip when he went to see Manzy I believe that's the road trip he got to meet Country and his wife too... Are beloved King Homie. God rest his Soul I was hoping I would of been able to meet him and give him a big hug now I'll have to wait until I take that road trip over to the other side...:emoji_rose:
Beautiful Sis and perfect for his Memory page He loved being on a road trip
He would of Loved giving you a big hug, he talked fondly of you in text He’d say
send her my love along with Bamber and squirty ~ Thanks for adding this Sis ♥

edit: I just saw my photo in your creation 💕

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
the idea here is to create a remembrance wall, a place we can go to remember those we've lost
it's going to take all of us to remember them all, but let not one be forgotten ♥
when submitting a name for the wall, I'd like a pic, a momento, a token, even words of wisdom (I can add to a pic)
and their join date and date of death: if you don't have one or the other, I'm sure I can find it with a bit of research
I'll then add it to the first post, creating our wall, much like the gallery
they don't have to be in any order, but I do ask that all be given a chance to submit a name, so please just submit one at a time and give others a chance to remember those special to them

I started with Rainy, because she was my first Roo death, she died of lung cancer in 2009
she was creative, sweet as she could be, always thinking of others, and I'm thankful I've been able to hold on to the tag she surprised me with for all these years, she is missed View attachment 74145

I'm just moving this post to make room

squirt

Administrator
alright, Keta's been updated, and our king is on the wall
I should get started on Krtyen
♥
if anyone has something they'd like to donate to Kryten's token, I would love to have it

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
alright, Keta's been updated, and our king is on the wall
I should get started on Krtyen
♥
if anyone has something they'd like to donate to Kryten's token, I would love to have it
they look beautiful I sent you a PM about one thing ♥

I was thinking for Kryten maybe his avatar can be added to his token he always used it 🙏🏻

and maybe sticky his Toons thread this was his baby ~ I’m sad 😢 I’ll miss him
so much, he was such a big part of the Roo ~ I have not found anything yet about
his passing but I’m still looking and will not give up ~ it will come our way I know it will

also I looked up the name Kryten does anyone know if this is how he got his username

Kryten - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kryten
Kryten is a fictional character in the British science fiction situation comedy Red Dwarf

squirt

Administrator
I was thinking for Kryten maybe his avatar can be added to his token he always used it 🙏🏻

also I looked up the name Kryten does anyone know if this is how he got his username
no idea, never asked, darn it
I reckon I should get this done *sigh*

if anyone has anything they'd like to add to Kryten's token, please do
♥

Bamber

Super Moderator
they look beautiful I sent you a PM about one thing ♥

and maybe sticky his Toons thread this was his baby ~ I’m sad 😢 I’ll miss him
so much, he was such a big part of the Roo ~ I have not found anything yet about
his passing but I’m still looking and will not give up ~ it will come our way I know it will

Kryten - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kryten
Kryten is a fictional character in the British science fiction situation comedy Red Dwarf
I'm fairly sure that's where he took his Roo name from.

AuroraAngel

no idea, never asked, darn it
I reckon I should get this done *sigh*

if anyone has anything they'd like to add to Kryten's token, please do
♥
How about his signature .gif? I made him a new one a while back. I know he was proud and perverted. Lol He loved it. I am sure going to miss him. God rest his loving soul. ❤

T0dJWoj.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
he was very proud and perverted lol he also used this in his sig too

I always think of him when it comes to Toons or the Holiday threads I’m not sure how
or what from that could be added to his token but he was the King of Toons to me
He is and always will be missed very much 😔

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I've been torn between sticking his toons thread or his fantasy thread in Society
I miss him every day ♥
I see no reason why you couldn’t do both ~ I don’t think anyone will mind ♥
I also saw some of his posts in another forum and his profile said
he is from Lanchasire, England if that helps anyone in your search for info

Bamber

Super Moderator
I see no reason why you couldn’t do both ~ I don’t think anyone will mind ♥
I also saw some of his posts in another forum and his profile said
he is from Lanchasire, England if that helps anyone in your search for info
I'm fairly (70%) sure he was from St Helens in Lancashire. Not sure if he still lived there though, may have moved closer to Liverpool. I lived not too far from there between '67 and '76.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I'm fairly (70%) sure he was from St Helens in Lancashire. Not sure if he still lived there though, may have moved closer to Liverpool. I lived not too far from there between '67 and '76.
I think so too as his profile here said Liverpool Prescot Bowl was the league he was in
I have no idea about the England area thanks for the help Bamb, I have looked through
many obituaries in the Liverpool area but it’s hard with only a first name John or Jay
and his wife Maureen and his age ~ there is a Liverpool Prescot Bowl page on FB I looked
through but have found nothing except a few others who passed.

Bamber

Super Moderator
I think so too as his profile here said Liverpool Prescot Bowl was the league he was in
I have no idea about the England area thanks for the help Bamb, I have looked through
many obituaries in the Liverpool area but it’s hard with only a first name John or Jay
and his wife Maureen and his age ~ there is a Liverpool Prescot Bowl page on FB I looked
through but have found nothing except a few others who passed.
I got as far as Prescot too. It's an outer suburb of Liverpool now, wasn't when I was a kid.