In Loving Memory ♥

squirt

Administrator
Sunny's join date is May, 2004 ... just like me, she joined 8 days after I did, I had no idea!
(I'm just putting this here so I don't have to look it up again)

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Sunny's join date is May, 2004 ... just like me, she joined 8 days after I did, I had no idea!
(I'm just putting this here so I don't have to look it up again)
It’s amazing the info you can find when you go looking for it and then the info you can’t find lol
I have emails from Tiger but I think the tag she made me is somewhere in photobucket and I know
HandymanMike would do contests on Tooners like make a Halloween pumpkin and like Dreamer said
the Easter challenge..
I have a picture of Ozzman if needed I figured I’d wait maybe someone wants to share and talk about him first :emoji_heart:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I've got Sunny in, doing Dusty now
I'm doing them in ABC order just to keep it simple, would date of death be better, you think?
Whatever’s easiest ~ we may not find the passing date on some but that’s ok
For Tiger I only have this it was in her sig I think just placing it on the memory wall says everything
I have one of HandymanMike but I’m going through my photobucket to find it without their watermark on it

0EF7984F-9B4F-4833-AC7D-2A82FA3678E7.gif

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Deb do you have any pics or tags made by Mike, Tiger or Ozzy?
I used to @Manzy but I'll have to look to see if I have any put back. I lost a lot of them when I had to reformat my computer a few years ago :( I also lost a lot when Tooner's went down.
I made a tag of Tiger when she passed, I can't remember if it was at Tooner's but I thought it was here on the Roo. She used to have a thread on how to make animations with PhotoImpact.

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I forgot all about that, I have that tag, sis! ♥

oh cool, I thought I had her pic in there but I guess not. She was a pretty private person online. She did send me a pic of herself in a cd she made and sent to me. I hope I can find it. But with me when I get to looking for something I can never figure out where I put it. I only find stuff that I'm not looking for ;)

squirt

Administrator
oh cool, I thought I had her pic in there but I guess not. She was a pretty private person online. She did send me a pic of herself in a cd she made and sent to me. I hope I can find it. But with me when I get to looking for something I can never figure out where I put it. I only find stuff that I'm not looking for ;)
so did I!
I seem to remember one of her in a bathrobe, she wouldn't want that one on the wall anyway lol ♥

HMM joined on Mar 10, 2004 (just here for my purposes)

squirt

Administrator
when I first came to the Roo and registered I was very shy and reserved. As I opened up one of the first people who I became friends with was HandymanMike and he made me my first sig.. Which I’ll try to find later but the first person who I made threads with and emailed with all the time was my buddy Who_Else. My yahoo email account I’ve never deleted an email I don’t believe from my fellow Rooers (Thankfully) especially the calendars Who_Else made for us Roo girls, trust me they aren’t appropriate for this section of the Roo lol
Anyway we made some fun interactive threads like the following

Miss Manzy & Who Else Present-What Roo Gal Do These Legs Belong To ?
guess what I found in my running around ... my submission to this thread lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I used to @Manzy but I'll have to look to see if I have any put back. I lost a lot of them when I had to reformat my computer a few years ago :( I also lost a lot when Tooner's went down.
I made a tag of Tiger when she passed, I can't remember if it was at Tooner's but I thought it was here on the Roo. She used to have a thread on how to make animations with PhotoImpact.
I’m so with you, Between my external hard drive and photobucket I’m lucky if I find a thing lol

no, she was married to nolet
She was married to a guy named Ed (just good friends with Mountainlion) lol
Nolets first wife passed, then he was briefly married to some young girl they always fought on FB lol

alright, Mike's on the wall ♥
Dusty would be thrilled to be by Mike on the wall and even more thrilled she has a title Honarable member :emoji_hearts:

Last edited: