In Loving Memory ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Tiger was definitely a private person that’s why all I had was her Tiger from her sig

She made a thread at Tooners one time it was a link to a website called
A special Penguin message.. she was able to make us tags from it, she was an incredible
creator ~ Here’s the one she did for me

E9133643-5121-4A6C-964C-5C406C7C887F.gif

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
so did I!
I seem to remember one of her in a bathrobe, she wouldn't want that one on the wall anyway lol ♥

HMM joined on Mar 10, 2004 (just here for my purposes)
she sent me one standing beside a rosebush outside her home in SC.
I sure do miss her, I know she was in a lot of pain the last few months of her life. :(

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Tiger was definitely a private person that’s why all I had was her Tiger from her sig

She made a thread at Tooners one time it was a link to a website called
A special Penguin message.. she was able to make us tags from it, she was an incredible
creator ~ Here’s the one she did for me

View attachment 74370
lol I remember that, we had so much fun, I had a tag like that also ♥
She made me one with my head, I've been looking for it......hope I can find it

squirt

Administrator
thank you kindly ♥
I kinda took a break from it today, wanted to get my granddaughter's baby shower pics sent to her
there's a pic of me from 1978 in the My New Camera thread, I'm pregnant with her mother lol

the PM I have from Tiger is titled, "sorry Squirt"
she was apologizing because she sent me Photoimpact (you were right)
and was too sick to teach me how to use it
I'll never forget it, here she was, SO sick, yet still sent me a gift, and apologized for not being able to help me use it
what a blessing she was! ♥
once we decide on her token, I'll get her in there

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
thank you kindly ♥
I kinda took a break from it today, wanted to get my granddaughter's baby shower pics sent to her
there's a pic of me from 1978 in the My New Camera thread, I'm pregnant with her mother lol

the PM I have from Tiger is titled, "sorry Squirt"
she was apologizing because she sent me Photoimpact (you were right)
and was too sick to teach me how to use it
I'll never forget it, here she was, SO sick, yet still sent me a gift, and apologized for not being able to help me use it
what a blessing she was! ♥
once we decide on her token, I'll get her in there
Oh cool I’ll check it out

I found her Memorial thread, she was loved by so many.. page 4 is a tag that was made for it with a
picture of her so there’s that one if you want to check it out :emoji_two_hearts:

May Tigergirl rest in peace

squirt

Administrator
the one of her in the bathrobe lol 1high5.gif
I can't modify that pic without permission, and I can't ask permission
we'll have to pic one from what we have (I still like the Tiger girl tag)

I did find this one she made for me, I'd forgotten! ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Whatever’s easiest ~ we may not find the passing date on some but that’s ok
For Tiger I only have this it was in her sig I think just placing it on the memory wall says everything
I have one of HandymanMike but I’m going through my photobucket to find it without their watermark on it

View attachment 74343
I forgot all about that, I have that tag, sis! ♥

the one of her in the bathrobe lol View attachment 74423
I can't modify that pic without permission, and I can't ask permission
we'll have to pic one from what we have (I still like the Tiger girl tag)

I did find this one she made for me, I'd forgotten! ♥

That’s why I just said check it out lol
The Tiger name one above I read I requested that for her and she used it in her sig alot
The one Dreamer made is nice too maybe use both? They were both a part of her
Between reading her old thread ~ (Join the Talent Show) and reading old emails I am just feeling
the loss of our Tigergirl all over again.. she really made such an impact, this thread is Beautiful but
so real at the same time.. goes to show you don’t need to meet to feel love for someone
I miss you Tigergirl :emoji_gift_heart:

squirt

Administrator
I might be able to find a way to make it work
never know 'til ya try, eh?

yep, been doin' a bit of "remember when" myself, almost started a thread in Tell Us About Yourself for that very idea
like ... remember when Arella made me ban her? lol
remember the epic "Ghosts" debate? lol
going through Tiger's memorial thread was more emotional than I thought it'd be ♥

Bamber

Super Moderator
You know who I'm going to remember Squirt: Tokentoo.
Pat came here with a whole bunch of us refugees from ugoto in 2009 after it got spammed to death over Christmas of 2008. I'd been a member there for something like 3 years and got to know him well there. Most of us were born within an 18 month range, Pat was our "little brother", trailing us by a year (we had/have a "baby brother" too, 10 years behind).

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
he was a special fella! ♥
we called each other "Cuz" because we had distant relatives with the same last name from the same small area in southern Oklahoma
it's possible that we were cousins, a hundred times removed lol
I hope to get his fairy garden finished soon

xsandos1.gif

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Looking back on all are dear friends made here on the Roo, I always said the Roo has the most wonderful people here that feel like family because we are one big family it reminds me of the song will the circle be unbroken
By and by, lord, by and by
There's a better home a-waiting
In the sky, lord, in the sky
I miss them all but we will carry them in are hearts until we can hold them in are arms.

In-loving-memory-Geoff-2016.gif

2zxDa-4a7NA-1.gif

Mary- Russo-2019.png

tenor (2).gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Looking back on all are dear friends made here on the Roo, I always said the Roo has the most wonderful people here that feel like family because we are one big family it reminds me of the song will the circle be unbroken
By and by, lord, by and by
There's a better home a-waiting
In the sky, lord, in the sky
I miss them all but we will carry them in are hearts until we can hold them in are arms.

View attachment 74557

View attachment 74558
These are Beautiful maybe add the name MuchTrouble to her animation and put them in here ♥

queen isabella

I think Cynthia was 16 hours ahead of me. I am in GA~USA and she was in
Quezon City, Philippines. We chatted in IM a lot various hours of the day. I would get excited when she would tell me that she would coming this way. She would come to Canada a lot and she had a sister that lived in FL. When I was in Jacksonville Fl for a concert I called her sister and she invited Me and Tumbleweed over to her house We went and stay about 2 hours. Lovely home and family. I kept hugging her sister and happy crying telling her how much I loved Cynthia and to forgive for keep touching but I was doing it cause I wasn't sure when Cynthia and I were going to get together and by touching her in someway I was touching Cynthia. She just laughed and told me to hug her as much as I wanted so I did. So glad I got to meet her. I must reconnect with her we talked for about 3 years after our 1st meeting

1570637487472.png

Last edited:

queen isabella

Christopher "Chris" Brown AKA Ozzman60
1570638162861.png

Chris was such a card! HE would always refer to me as "Kiddo" and would say haha "Ozzie" you are only 2 years older than me and he would come back with so THAT makes you a KID "Kiddo" He was a good listener, could make you laff, loved his wife JoAnn very much and his kids and all their animals and served in the ARMY for many years. Loved to sing and did a GREAT impersonation of Ozzy Osborne..
1570638550637.png