kipper

Super Moderator
I can’t believe this is even happening 😭😭😭
I better put this here before I never do
One of Dreamers family members made it and damn this is hard 😢

I love you Sissy and I promise someday I’ll see you again 🌈

I never knew her middle name was Carol until today
and she just celebrated her 60th birthday 😭😭😭

Yeah me and Dreamy shared the same Birthday, another good one gone but never forgotten.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can think of no better token for her on our wall ♥
I don't have the heart to do this today, but it will get done
View attachment 90816
I could barely post that picture of her it hurt my heart 💔

her services are Saturday ~ from what I understand she tried to ride it out at home and Tuesday
night she had difficulty breathing, her two sons came to take her to the hospital and she went
into cardiac arrest and never regained consciousnes.. pneumonia and sepsis 😭

I will miss her so much I don’t even have a spark to create without her

Last edited:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
I could barely post that picture of her it hurt my heart 💔

her services are Saturday ~ from what I understand she tried to ride it out at home and Tuesday
night she had difficulty breathing, her two sons came to take her to the hospital and she went
into cardiac arrest and never regained consciousnes.. pneumonia and sepsis 😭

I will miss her so much I don’t even have a spark to create without her
My dear sweet Sis I know your pain I feel it too
But may I say this to you when you create do it in her honor she would want you to keep creating because that was a love of her's
You always said it takes your mind off of things and we all need your beautiful creations in are life's did you know when I see your creations it makes me happy I love all the beautiful creations and when we do them let's do them in honor of those we love and miss.
I love you sweetie you are such a inspiration to us all. ♥ 🤗

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
My dear sweet Sis I know your pain I feel it too
But may I say this to you when you create do it in her honor she would want you to keep creating because that was a love of her's
You always said it takes your mind off of things and we all need your beautiful creations in are life's did you know when I see your creations it makes me happy I love all the beautiful creations and when we do them let's do them in honor of those we love and miss.
I love you sweetie you are such a inspiration to us all. ♥ 🤗
Thank you Sis that means a lot, I have so many creations from Deb one is even in my sig now
the same for you I have many and I treasure them, she was such a big part of the creation thread
and it’s just hard, it all happened within a few days she told us in the creation thread she wasn’t feeling good and a few days later sigh... I did create today her son posted a picture of her very young with her 3 boys and Dreamer would always post pics of sunrises and sunsets in Mississippi on her Instagram.. so I made a creation with the rainbow tube squirt posted I’ll post in the challenges
I love you too very much ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Blue Angel posted this on Facebook ~ Big Papa passed away

I was Blue Angel in the Roo.
It is with the most heavy of hearts that I post today that the Roo has lost yet another member.
Big Papa aka Michael Brian Horton passed away yesterday in his sleep..... please say a prayer for his family and loved ones as they grieve and lay his body to rest. This world is a little darker but heaven is a lot brighter for sure!

I know several Rooer’s posted with him and I know they would want to know

he used to use this picture ~ I let Blue know I shared here on the Roo and that
he would be added to the memory wall. She’s trying to get ahold of Izzie (Queenie)
@queen isabella and I know he was friends with @LilMissPurrfect
💔

D7960B01-491C-4175-9610-96DCEDD65CB4.jpeg

squirt

Administrator
BP was a good guy, he came back every now and then, I didn't really post with him much, but I knew him pretty well
I love that about heaven being a bit brighter now ... yep! that's BP! ♥

until we see you again 1kissheart.gif

I'm ready to get back to this, I have 3 days off next week, I'll make it a priority

queen isabella

It was quite the shock I got this morning when I went into Roofriends on Face Book! Thanks Rita and Tiana for trying to get a hold of me on Friday Hard to believe you are gone BP. I will always look back on the fun we had in the castle threads here in Jroo, in Edtoons and Tooner's World.
You were and will always be the "HIGH Knight of the Realm" Rest in Peace in heaven as your body is laid to rest in your home state of KY
How I will always remember you!
1589650630242.png

Blue Angel

I feel like everyone else, like its a crazy nightmare that I cant wake up from. Bp will live on as long as there are people to remember him and share those memories. I am friends with his Mama, sister and beloved niece on facebook and I let his sister, Chelle, know about the post here and that many more prayers were going up for them. Just like Bp, she is a wonderful, loving soul. I take solace in knowing that I will see my friend again when it is my time....

queen isabella

Obituary
Michael Brian "Big Mike" Horton, 44, Cocoa, Florida formerly of Wilmore, Kentucky died, Thursday, May 14, 2020 at his home. He was born in Lexington, Kentucky on May 12, 1976 to Deborah Adams Martin and the late Michael Horton. He is survived by a brother, Chris Horton, sisters, Mary Horton, Angie Horton, Michelle Horton and Jessie Ross, and a niece Hannah Thomas. Betts & West Funeral Home is honored to serve the Horton and Martin families. Services will be announced soon. Interment will be in Bluegrass Memorial Gardens. Online guestbook at www.BettsandWestfuneralhome.
To plant a beautiful memorial tree in memory of Michael Brian Horton, please visit our Tribute Store.

Final Resting Place

Bluegrass Memorial Gardens
Harrodsburg Road
Nicholasville, KY 40356

queen isabella

More info on Big Papa's service.....
Isabella Monoco shared a Page.
Admin · 18 hrs
For those who would like to see "Big Papa"~Michael Brian Horton's service it will be shown on the funeral's home page here on FB statement from his sister Michelle...
Funeral arrangements for my brother Michael Brian Horton:
Betts and West funeral home in Nicholasville, KY...
Visitation is Tuesday 5/26/20 from 5pm to 8pm.
Funeral Service is Wednesday 5/27/20 at 12pm followed by a small graveside service at
Bluegrass Memorial Gardens. The obituary has been updated as well and I'll reshare.
Thank you again for all the prayers, love, and support for our family at this time. My brother was very much loved...and we love and appreciate each one of you! God bless!~Michelle
For anyone that can't make it to the service for Michael Brian Horton...and all our FL peeps...the service will be live streamed on Betts and West's facebook page!!!! ❤❤❤❤
Changed to public!! You guys please share so we can reach as many as we can!! Love you all!! 😘
Betts & West Funeral Home

queen isabella

This is sorta sweet and sad at the same time.. Mike's beloved dog Fred passed a day after he did.
1590256134180.png
Fred being Basset was loyal to a fault, he was known as Fred the wonder Basset and the "velveteen walrus"
but most of all as daddy's boy 💕🐾 I hope Fred can find you BP on the other side of the rainbow bridge and you two can be together once again!

1590256239225.png