In Loving Memory ♥

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
rip.jpg

squirt

Administrator
Obituary
Michael Brian "Big Mike" Horton, 44, Cocoa, Florida formerly of Wilmore, Kentucky died, Thursday, May 14, 2020 at his home. He was born in Lexington, Kentucky on May 12, 1976 to Deborah Adams Martin and the late Michael Horton. He is survived by a brother, Chris Horton, sisters, Mary Horton, Angie Horton, Michelle Horton and Jessie Ross, and a niece Hannah Thomas. Betts & West Funeral Home is honored to serve the Horton and Martin families. Services will be announced soon. Interment will be in Bluegrass Memorial Gardens.
my Queen, I've looked and looked and I don't see how he died, do you know? 1kissheart.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
this one was hard ~ I decided to use Dreamer's last sig pic for part of her memorial
it says "all I ever wanted" ... and she was the the friend we all ever wanted View attachment 99268
she's on the wall View attachment 99269
I can’t imagine how hard it was to place Our Dreamer on the memory wall
it shouldn’t of happened we shouldn’t of lost her 😟 she had so much more
life left to live with her family and Us I miss her so much, putting her sig with her picture
is perfect ❤💔

I miss you Deb 😭

8114A549-A253-4ADD-B6AF-EF9E94100C64.gif

with great honor in my heart, BigPapa is on the wall View attachment 99273
Bless his heart ❤

thank you squirtie for doing this (Is it just me but I don’t see BP on the wall)

squirt

Administrator
no, you're right, it's not there, I must have forgotten to do that part lol peekaboo.gif
I just checked, I do have his tribute - I'll get it in tomorrow
(working today)
1kissheart.gif

squirt

Administrator
now to get you and Jack in the gallery lol
it's a labor of love, my Queen!
99jtzmxqd56fuj7jdw8i.gif