*In Memory of our beloved Pets.....*

sassypants

In Memory of our beloved friends...

<CENTER><TABLE borderColor=#ffffff height="75%" borderColorDark=#ffffff width="80%" borderColorLight=#ffffff background=alaska1.jpg border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="100%" height=487>"Just this side of Heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food and water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable. All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing: they miss someone very special to them; who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. The bright eyes are intent; the eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to break away from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster. YOU have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together......."
(~Anonymous)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER>
</CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER>*Rest in Peace Georgie*</CENTER><CENTER>(neighbor dog got him)</CENTER>

naughty_angel

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Beautiful post Sassy!!! :inlove: :thumbs-up
I kinda think that something like this is true! I mean if after you pass you will be back with all your loved ones that have passed already..... then why not with the pets that you loved too!?!

** kind of weird that you posted this yesterday (11/3)..... yesterday would have been my dads birthday..... (~~I miss him ~~).... I remember when our dog.... well his dog got sick and he had to take her to be put to sleep.... was hard for him.... I'd like to think that they are back together again now! **

:bigsmile:

chelle7293

Jokeroo Enthusiast
very beautiful post!! this is Rock....

and this is Molly Girl.....rest my friends!

sassypants

TY everyone....when I had to tell my 9 yr old about Georgie,

it was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do.

Rest in peace my pet......

chelle7293

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I know what you mean....Luke was devasted when we lost molly and rock.