innocent until proven guilty?

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
My apology, there is no INVESTIGASTION, just a hold up on the vote until the system knows for sure if he is innocent or guilty. Personally I think she left it a decade or 3 too long to bring the complaint. It’s out there now just like it is for several other well known males whose morals have been brought into question.

Sort of like when Donald Trump said he is so famous he can grab a woman by her genitalia and she’s happy he did.

No investigation.

Just having a look to see if he is guilty or innocent after more testimonies are given.
she refuses to go in front of the senate to tell her story..the reason i believe like may others is because
if she lies to Congress she will definitely face jail time..and she knows she is lying about Kavanaugh
A LITTLE BACKGROUND RESEARCH INTO WHO SHE IS AND WHO HER LAWYER IS PAINTS A PERFECT PICTURE OF THEIR MOTIVES
it has nothing to do with wanting justice...it is all about stopping a Supreme Court nominee...and ruining a man's reputation and life
anyone who can not see this is as deranged as both her and her lawyer are
the ONLY reason the committee is even looking at this it to appease the left libtards

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
now her lawyer says she will sit with the committee but under a multitude of conditions
that in my opinion are ludicrous..this bitch just keeps avoiding the committee while looking like she is cooperating
what a total pile of BS...they need to just vote and confirm Kavanaugh..the man has done nothing wrong
everyone one that ford named as a witness say it never happened and will not give their statements under oath

so there you have it ladies and gents..it is a ploy to disrupt the legal appointment of a Supreme court nominee

squirt

Administrator
On the list of demands from Christine Blasey Ford's lawyers for her client to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee was that there be no outside counsel questioning her at the hearing, originally scheduled for Monday. Former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer, who knows a thing or two about public relations, believes he knows why.

The reason Professor Ford's lawyers don't want an outside lawyer to ask questions is because they don't want a woman to be the questioner. They prefer the optics of all male questioners. It shows how politically calculating her lawyers are.

Witnesses, he added, "do not get to determine who asks questions." It is the committee’s "prerogative" if they want outside counsel.

Fleischer pushed back at some of Ford's other demands too, like her wanting Kavanaugh to testify first. That's not usually how it works in a courtroom, he noted.

It makes no sense for Kavanaugh to go first. The “prosecution” always goes first to prove their case. How can Brett properly respond if he doesn’t know what she’s said - other than he didn’t do it. That’s why the “defense” always goes second.

Ford also wants to testify without Kavanaugh being in the room, and, perhaps the biggest ask of all, they want the FBI to investigate the incident. That, the committee has repeatedly noted, is not going to happen. They did, however, offer to move the hearing to Wednesday.

*Townhall

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
it is unconstitutional for the defendant to go first and also his constitutional right to face his accuser
the last i heard...she has till Monday to respond

squirt

Administrator
my understanding is that she must respond today, or they'll call the vote on Monday

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
ok..i only caught i bit of what they were saying so you are probably right..which is even better
they need to just move on from this
it is ludicrous that one person can hold the whole committee hostage
anyone with any sense at all knows it is just another democrat stop Trump tactic

squirt

Administrator
Scores of women held a press conference on Friday to show their support for Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh after Christine Blasey Ford recently made allegations about an incident that happened 35 years ago.

The press conference was held at the J.W. Marriott Hotel in Washington, D.C. where the women attested to Kavanaugh’s character and said they believe the accusations made against him are false.

Sara Fagen, a political commentator and longtime friend of Kavanaugh, said during the press conference that “the allegation being leveled against him is false,” and that the approximately 87 women showing their support for Kavanaugh at the press conference “are proud to stand with Brett.”

“Whether you were male or female, white or black, an intern or the chief of staff, Brett was also always the same,” Fagen said, speaking about her professional relationship with Kavanaugh.

“Respectful, responsive and available. His character was consistent. Simply put, Brett was a great colleague.”

“Brett is a person of honor, integrity, and a person of strong moral character,” Fagen continued. “He’s a good husband, a good father, and a good friend.

He has been a strong mentor to many of us and a fair boss. Women from every phase of Kavanaugh’s life, those who know him best, have stepped forward to say that the allegation being leveled against him is false, and we are proud to stand with Brett.”

*Conservative Fighters

so now it's 87 to 1

Last edited:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Feinstein was eviscerated on Twitter by Juanita Broaddrick, who has claimed for decades that former President Bill Clinton, when Governor of Arkansas, raped her:
Juanita [email protected]
Feinstein: We’re Better than this.
Me: NO YOU’RE NOT- now or back in 1999 when you @SenFeinstein refused to read my deposition for the independent counsel, along with ALL Democrats. Your vote had already been decided before testimony. SHAME ON YOU.
Sen Dianne Feinstein@SenFeinstein
I hope that each and every one of us will immediately denounce the horrific treatment of Dr. Blasey Ford. That this brave woman is receiving death threats and has been forced to flee with her family is appalling and heartbreaking. This abuse must stop. We’re better than this.

1:38 PM - Sep 21, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy
I had first hand knowledge, along with 5 witnesses - 8 YEARS later in 1999. YOU @SenFeinstein refused to read the evidence in my record. You are such a hypocrite!
Sen Dianne Feinstein@SenFeinstein
In 1991, the FBI reopened a background investigation. Anita Hill and Clarence Thomas were interviewed. Every day more people came forward claiming firsthand knowledge of the events. It’s time for the FBI to do the same today. Why are Republicans resisting an investigation?

2:08 PM - Sep 21, 2018
Turning to Ford, who has claimed she doesn’t want to fly and is thus unavailable for Monday’s hearing regarding Judge Kavanaugh, Broaddrick took a jab at her, too:
Just a thought......If Christine Ford declines to be interviewed Monday.... I’m available to answer questions about my Rape by Bill Clinton.
8:25 PM - Sep 19, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy
I’m not afraid to fly.
Just a thought......If Christine Ford declines to be interviewed Monday.... I’m available to answer questions about my Rape by Bill Clinton.

6:50 PM - Sep 21, 2018

squirt

Administrator
4 out of 5 of the people Ford says were there say it didn't happen, she's the 5th

the people Kavanaugh associated with during college say he never behaved like that, ever

only 39% of those polled say the accusations should derail his confirmation

MY believe is that MOST Americans think the Democrats set this all up, are paying for it, are campaigning on it, and raising money
how disgusting is that, they're raising money off sexual assault allegations

the Democrats have been pulling stunts like this for over 30 years, changing the rules as it suits their cause

the Republicans need to grow some BALLS, unite, and CALL THE VOTE !

if they could unite and seat Kavanaugh with all 51 of their votes, they increase their odds of holding both houses in November

I'm not holding my breath!

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
from the link in post #31...first of all it is a report from the New Yorker..an extremely liberal so called newspaper..that is failing

Though Ramirez was initially hesitant to characterise her memories, which contained gaps due to the alcohol, after six days of "carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney", she felt confident in her recollections.

another nut case getting paid by the left..she needed to consult with a lawyer to feel confident of her memories?..WTF
she either remembers or she dont..she got coached by a lawyer before coming forward...it seems very strange to me that she waited until this ford allegation was headed into the toilet before coming forward

it is a smear campaign paid for by the left...plain and simple
i agree with squirt..unite have the vote and get kavanaugh confirmed
the democrats are slowing walking and have been since day one of Trumps election
Trump still hasnt got his full cabinet confirmed because of the democrats dragging their feet

this is a great example of TDS

Last edited:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
so far i can not find 1 legitimate news outlet carrying this story..they must be be trying to confirm their sources
unlike the gossip rags the left puts out

squirt

Administrator
the whole point of this thread really wasn't about Kavanaugh, it was about women who come forward 30-40 years later to ruin a man's life
we have a statute of limitations on crimes, I think we should have one on allegations
hubby likes to say "current job performance only" ... meaning we should look at Kavanaugh as he is, not as others would paint him to have been at some point in his youth allegedly!

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
its the same thing is it not?..Kavanaugh is a victim of exactly what your thread is titled

women who make these claims against any man 30-40 years later because some psychoanalyst plants
supposedly some deep hidden childhood memory into their brains says so is ludicrous
someone who has been abused in any form will remember even the smallest of details like it happened yesterday
its why there are stautes of limitations that are on the law books

squirt

Administrator
yes, he's the current victim, but they've done the same thing to others
and what's to stop them from doing it to the next Supreme Court nominee?
there's a good chance President Trump will get a 3rd pick
I wasn't suggesting he shouldn't be discussed

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
yes, he's the current victim, but they've done the same thing to others
and what's to stop them from doing it to the next Supreme Court nominee?
there's a good chance President Trump will get a 3rd pick
I wasn't suggesting he shouldn't be discussed
yes they have and until one of the false accusers get heavily fined and spends some time in prison..there is nothing stopping them
from doing it to anyone they want revenge on
as long as the dem dont take the mid-terms he just might get a 3rd pick
i didnt word my respose to the last one right sorry.gif

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
BREAKING NEWS!

UPDATE:

I have an anonymous letter that claims, without substantiation,
that Diane Feinstein was a popular lay in high school.

Should I pass it along to the FBI or Ripley's Believe it or Not?