Instant Tag Maker...free

mdancer

I am sharing a share that was sent to me via one of my groups...hope you can use, and enjoy...

hugggers

Sandra

<TABLE id=INCREDIMAINTABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=INCREDITEXTREGION style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; CURSOR: auto; DIRECTION: ltr" vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE id=INCREDIMAINTABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=INCREDITEXTREGION style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" width="100%">An INSTANT TAG MAKER for you today (you are also free to choose from any that are on the site as well)

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME TO share this site with any of your other friends or groups.

There was a little confusion last time so Im gonna try to put full instructions on how to use this new feature, for those that don't understand.

First you go here:

http://www.sassyscreations.com/tagzbysqrl/

Then you go thru tags and figure out which one you like then click on that tag.

On the next page, if you look towards the top of the page, you will see the letters of the alphabet, please click on the letter that your name starts with, and names starting with that letter will be displayed on the left hand side of the screen. 15 names are shown at a time, if your name isnt there, please look at the bottom of the names, and you will see page numbers for that paticular letter, or you can click on next. If you know your name will be at the end you can click on one of the page numbers so you don't have to filter thru each page of names.

IF YOU DO NOT FIND YOUR NAME IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER --- You will have to type in your name, and then hit submit. Then you simply go thru the instructions again that are written in red above. There you go you have your INSTANT TAG, and don't have to wait for them to be made.

</TD></TR><TR><TD id=INCREDIFOOTER width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"></TD><TD id=INCREDISOUND vAlign=bottom align=middle></TD><TD id=INCREDIANIM vAlign=bottom align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD id=INCREDIFOOTER width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"></TD><TD id=INCREDISOUND vAlign=bottom align=middle></TD><TD id=INCREDIANIM vAlign=bottom align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->

<TT>COME VISIT MY OTHER GROUPS:
</TT>

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
thank you for the info. i will be sure to check this out. it will sure save me a lot of time. be sure to look for my new tag in the near future:colgate:

mdancer

roadkill said:
thank you for the info. i will be sure to check this out. it will sure save me a lot of time. be sure to look for my new tag in the near future:colgate:

uhhh...got my
's right on ya...:hehe:

You are very welcome by the way.....

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="deja2412, post: 4116350]My comp just blocked this said there was a trojen omg[/QUOTE]

Your using google chrome right?

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
I just tried it using Firefox and I have AVAST as antivirus...AVAST blocked it, saying the same thing.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
That is what I got too Muchtrouble my antivirus kicked me off that link. Oh yes and I am using Firefox also.

deja2412

yes i use google and a bunch of stoppers
now says that is not a sire now

Last edited: