Interesting Laws ....

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
Sex Laws .... just in case you would want to do this .... :devil:

- In Newcastle, Wyoming, couples may not have sex while standing inside a store's walk-in meat freezer.

-In Nevada, it is illegal for any member of the legislature to conduct official business wearing a penis costume while the legislature is in session.

- In Massachusetts, it is illegal to have sex with a rodeo clown in the presence of horses while at a rodeo.

feel free to add others ....

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
lmao kinda takes the fun out of sex lmao.
hugs spiderweb

squirt

Administrator
roadkill said:
hugs spiderweb
I SO want to do a rodeo clown in front of the horses lol :notify:

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
roadkill said:
hugs spiderweb
awwww .. sorry, but that was onyly 3 locations .... there has to be somewhere else you could do those things ....:p

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
squirt said:
I SO want to do a rodeo clown in front of the horses lol :notify:

now see .. I thought having sex in a store's walk-in meat freezer would be over the top ... looks like I can't do that in Wyoming ..... :p

squirt

Administrator
SpiderWeb said:
now see .. I thought having sex in a store's walk-in meat freezer would be over the top ... looks like I can't do that in Wyoming ..... :p
sure you can lol you just can't get caught lol :colgate:

squirt

Administrator
In ancient England a person could not have sex unless you had consent of the King (unless you were in the Royal Family). When anyone wanted to have a baby, they got consent of the King, the King gave them a placard that they hung on their door while they were having sex. The placard had F.*.*.*. (Fornication Under Consent of the King) on it. Now you know where that came from.

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
squirt said:
In ancient England a person could not have sex unless you had consent of the King (unless you were in the Royal Family). When anyone wanted to have a baby, they got consent of the King, the King gave them a placard that they hung on their door while they were having sex. The placard had F.*.*.*. (Fornication Under Consent of the King) on it. Now you know where that came from.

LOL ... good thing we don't have to advertise it now ....:tounge:

squirt

Administrator
SpiderWeb said:
LOL ... good thing we don't have to advertise it now ....:tounge:
makes me wonder if there wasn't someone keeping watch while this fornication thing happened lol

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
squirt said:
makes me wonder if there wasn't someone keeping watch while this fornication thing happened lol
hmmm ... good thought there ... maybe Essex knows that answer .... :tounge: :colgate:

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
- In Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, it’s against the law to have sex with a truck driver in a toll booth.

- It’s illegal to have sex without a condom in Nevada

Berginyon

"there's a place in France, Where the Nekkid ladies dance"

"There's a hole in the wall, so the guys can see it all."

--Bergy.

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
Berginyon said:
"there's a place in France, Where the Nekkid ladies dance"

"There's a hole in the wall, so the guys can see it all."

--Bergy.

well ... there are places here like that too ... :tounge: :thumbs-up

squirt

Administrator
In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death.

(Like THAT makes sense.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but is prohibited from looking directly at them during the examination. He may only see their reflection in a mirror.

(Do they look different reversed?)

Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This also applies to undertakers. The sex organs of the deceased must be covered with a brick or piece of wood at all times.

(A brick??)

The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.

(Much worse than "going blind!")

*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time .

Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry.

(Let's just think about this one for a minute; is there any job anywhere else in the world that even comes close to this?)

In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. The husband's illicit lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired.

(Ah! Justice!)

Topless sales women are legal in Liverpool, England - but only in tropical fish stores.

(But of course!)

In Cali, Colombia, a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens, her mother must be in the room to witness the act

(Makes one shudder at the thought.)

In Santa Cruz, Bolivia, it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time.

(I presume this was a big enough problem that they had to pass this law?)

In Maryland, it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines with one exception: Prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only "in places where alcoholic beverages are sold for consumption on the premises."

(Is this a great country or what? Well . . . not as great as Guam!)

Berginyon

Tell ya, I was reading a book (In no way non-fiction... But... Still...)

The "Suitor" had to sneak onto the "Ship" of the bride to be, sneak into her room, and "Conquer" her in bed, and that was the "Wedding..."

What makes it more interesting, is the guy cannot bring anything with him, except his clothing, Which he must remove upon entering her room, He is armed with nothing, and she is armed with a knife. If she doesn't kill you, you are married, and she may no longer try to kill you.

What makes this even more interesting, is the entire family, on both sides, as well as the captains of the ships (Supposing that one or both of them are not engaged in this act) May also, and are required to watch, the entire thing. Now... for the most part, the danger is mild, and there isn't much problem with this sysyem, except the guy, doesn't want to hurt his bride to be, and she wants to kill him. (Normally, the man would stride in, hit her really hard on the face, and ravage her while she is unconcious...)

Anyway, Weird custom... but... I can totally see this kind of thing happen.. As it was based on facts about pirates.

--Bergy.

druid627

- In Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, it’s against the law to have sex with a truck driver in a toll booth.
it's laws like that that made me get off the road...how dare they,taking all the fun out of driving,,,,lmao:laugh: :devil: :tounge2: :tounge2:

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
squirt said:
In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death.

(Like THAT makes sense.)

In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but is prohibited from looking directly at them during the examination. He may only see their reflection in a mirror.

(Do they look different reversed?)

Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This also applies to undertakers. The sex organs of the deceased must be covered with a brick or piece of wood at all times.

(A brick??)

The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.

(Much worse than "going blind!")

*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time .

Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry.

(Let's just think about this one for a minute; is there any job anywhere else in the world that even comes close to this?)

In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. The husband's illicit lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired.

(Ah! Justice!)

Topless sales women are legal in Liverpool, England - but only in tropical fish stores.

(But of course!)

In Cali, Colombia, a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens, her mother must be in the room to witness the act

(Makes one shudder at the thought.)

In Santa Cruz, Bolivia, it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time.

(I presume this was a big enough problem that they had to pass this law?)

In Maryland, it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines with one exception: Prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only "in places where alcoholic beverages are sold for consumption on the premises."

(Is this a great country or what? Well . . . not as great as Guam!)

OMG ..... LMBO ..... where on earth did you find these .... they are truly hysterical ...

I was reading them to my guy while on the phone with him .... he was laughing so hard ...:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: