Interesting Quotes

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
“I don't know if I should care for a man who made life easy; I should want someone who made it interesting”

Edith Wharton

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
“One of the great joys of life is creativity. Information goes in, gets shuffled about, and comes out in new and interesting ways.”

Peter McWilliams

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
“An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex.”

Aldous Huxley

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
“War talk by men who have been in a war is always interesting; whereas moon talk by a poet who has not been in the moon is likely to be dull”

Mark Twain

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
“The most interesting information comes from children, for they tell all they know and then stop”

Mark Twain quotes

squirt

Administrator
It is possible to store the mind with a million facts and still be entirely uneducated.
-Alec Bourne

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 3533307]"Will Lawrence ever come back?"[/QUOTE]

it doesn't look like it, he's not answering emails *either*

I hate it when they just disappear and we never know what happened! :sob:

squirt

Administrator
Talking with you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out of body experience.
-Bill Watterson

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3533525]it doesn't look like it, he's not answering emails *either*

I hate it when they just disappear and we never know what happened! :sob:[/QUOTE]

I know, I've tried several times. I miss him.

squirt

Administrator
To be positive: To be mistaken at the top of one's voice.
-Ambrose Bierce

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits. ~ Thomas Jefferson

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working twenty-four hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force. ~ Tom Blandi