Is Your Firewall Working? Check it out Here

dezired_dreams

Without your knowledge or explicit permission, the Windows networking technology which connects your computer to the Internet may be offering some or all of your computer's data to the entire world at this very moment!

https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2
Scroll down a bit and click on the proceed button.

Click on the All Service Ports button. It will then take you to a page that will start testing your system and show you the results. If your system passed you will get a message like this:

Your system has achieved a perfect "TruStealth" rating. Not a single packet — solicited or otherwise — was received from your system as a result of our security probing tests. Your system ignored and refused to reply to repeated Pings (ICMP Echo Requests). From the standpoint of the passing probes of any hacker, this machine does not exist on the Internet. Some questionable personal security systems expose their users by attempting to "counter-probe the prober", thus revealing themselves. But your system wisely remained silent in every way. Very nice.

It will explain all about the different ports and and why it scans the first 1056 ports.

I hope this will help some.

Last edited:

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
thanks DD ... my guy happens to be coming this weekend to check mine out .... so I will show this to him ..... :thumbs-up

dezired_dreams

SpiderWeb said:
thanks DD ... my guy happens to be coming this weekend to check mine out .... so I will show this to him ..... :thumbs-up
I hope it works out for you and shows that your firewall is working. :bigsmile:

~*~BabyGirl~*~

mine is workin
yay

Your system has achieved a perfect "TruStealth" rating. Not a single packet — solicited or otherwise — was received from your system as a result of our security probing tests. Your system ignored and refused to reply to repeated Pings (ICMP Echo Requests). From the standpoint of the passing probes of any hacker, this machine does not exist on the Internet. Some questionable personal security systems expose their users by attempting to "counter-probe the prober", thus revealing themselves. But your system wisely remained silent in every way. Very nice.

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
dezired_dreams said:
I hope it works out for you and shows that your firewall is working. :bigsmile:

I'm sure it will be ... he has corporate stuff on mine ... so I can't imagine that it isn't .....
he was looking at it the other day and it had a couple of messages he didn't like in the spyware ... so he is bringing all the heavy duty stuff tomorrow .... :inlove: ... definitely helps dating someone that works in the field .... :sigh:

dezired_dreams

SpiderWeb said:
I'm sure it will be ... he has corporate stuff on mine ... so I can't imagine that it isn't .....
he was looking at it the other day and it had a couple of messages he didn't like in the spyware ... so he is bringing all the heavy duty stuff tomorrow .... :inlove: ... definitely helps dating someone that works in the field .... :sigh:
Yes it does lol and it helps a lot to know those in the field too lol How did your computer fair?

Berginyon

Oh, I failed miserably... Personally, though... I don't really mind... Only one port was actually open, another, closed, and the rest stealth... However, when you ping this computer from anywhere, it sends a reply, because, unfortunately, with the amount of trouble we've been having lately, and with our necesity to be able to locate and contact our system (From both within and without) we haven't had any such ping blocking system in place... ever. but... Every computer here that is vital is a Mac... with their own security systems in place... Good f|_|ckin luck hackin in here...

--Bergy.

snow drops

[QUOTE="dezired_dreams, post: 1657887]Without your knowledge or explicit permission, the Windows networking technology which connects your computer to the Internet may be offering some or all of your computer's data to the entire world at this very moment!

https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2
Scroll down a bit and click on the proceed button.

Click on the All Service Ports button. It will then take you to a page that will start testing your system and show you the results. If your system passed you will get a message like this:

It will explain all about the different ports and and why it scans the first 1056 ports.

I hope this will help some.
[/quote]

thankies for this DD its brilliant and says im in good stealt mode and no pc can be detected on my ip :hehe: