it's laundry day ...

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="01Aladdin, post: 4524162]Ok... here's the thing... i live alone in a good sized house, and whilst i REALLY DO carry out laundry chores, there are levels of existence (especially in winter) that no woman will truly appreciate.

In my house right now are two clothes airers containing the fresh laundry from sunday. It's all dry now, but it'll stay on the airers until i need each item. Mostly socks n undies n jammies n shirts n such.

There are also 3 piles on the floor and couch.

1. dirty. So disgusting and smelly as to require washing.
2. Dirty but wearable - meaning they've been worn but have no stains or filth or stink, and so are not eligible for hanging in the wardrobe but are still good for "one more day"
3. Clean. Taken off the airers and dumped ont he couch, supposedly to be sorted and hung in the wardrobe, but this happens only very occasionally or when i know im getting a guest.

Dont all bachelors live this way?

lmao[/QUOTE]

I don't know, I've only been with one man lol it seems reasonable? lol :kissheart:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="01Aladdin, post: 4524162]Ok... here's the thing... i live alone in a good sized house, and whilst i REALLY DO carry out laundry chores, there are levels of existence (especially in winter) that no woman will truly appreciate.

In my house right now are two clothes airers containing the fresh laundry from sunday. It's all dry now, but it'll stay on the airers until i need each item. Mostly socks n undies n jammies n shirts n such.

There are also 3 piles on the floor and couch.

1. dirty. So disgusting and smelly as to require washing.
2. Dirty but wearable - meaning they've been worn but have no stains or filth or stink, and so are not eligible for hanging in the wardrobe but are still good for "one more day"
3. Clean. Taken off the airers and dumped ont he couch, supposedly to be sorted and hung in the wardrobe, but this happens only very occasionally or when i know im getting a guest.

Dont all bachelors live this way?

lmao[/QUOTE]

Actually my hubby takes his own clothes to the cleaners and does not do Dirty LOL while he was a bachelor too, depends on each individual is how I see it. Where does the dirty go? Or should I ask lol :hide:

01Aladdin

[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4524200]

Where does the dirty go? Or should I ask lol :hide:
[/QUOTE]

Actually, ifi could make peace with the freakin rats i could get them to carry the dirty pile out... It just sits there, steaming and mouldering, until such time as i shove it in the washer. Soemtimes i even put my grubbies into the hamper lmao

Bamber

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="01Aladdin, post: 4524162]...Dont all bachelors live this way?
[/QUOTE]
Pretty much.

squirt

Administrator
[jimg]r3gp/z3/j/P/0/e/jP0ea.baa.1-trimming-the-hedge.jpg[/jimg]

squirt

Administrator
[jimg]r3xo/z3/S/Y/0/e/SY0ea.baa.1-laundry-day-3.jpg[/jimg]

squirt

Administrator
with the right outfit, of course! lol :high5:

:blow: