Job Interviewing for Dummies

Pixsurguy

Thank you guys - thank you very, very much.

I wanna thank my mother, my producer, and of course all of the little people out there who might think they had something to do with my earning this much-coveted award. I'll keep it on my mantle and Bob Hope can just be jealous.

:tounge2: :laugh: :tounge: :tounge2:

Lotty

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Congrats on the POD Pixsurguy, Poor girl must have trouble standing up! lol

Pixsurguy

I'd say that she probably also saves a bunch of money on shoes, since she's probably not seen them since puberty. hehehehehehehe[/COLOR]:bigsmile: :tounge2: :tounge: :alien:

Last edited:

Pixsurguy

that's good to know doll lol thank you[/COLOR]
He is right, of course. Yours are obviously better and contrary to what most guys pretend, it most certainly is possible to have too damned much of an otherwise good thing.:tounge: :tounge: :tounge:

Lotty

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I'd say that she probably also saves a bunch of money on shoes, since she's probably not seen them since purberty. hehehehehehehe[/COLOR]:bigsmile: :tounge2: :tounge: :alien:
Anything from the chest down is a case of "Long time no see!" lol :laugh: :tounge: :tounge2:

squirt

Administrator
He is right, of course. Yours are obviously better and contrary to what most guys pretend, it most certainly is possible to have too damned much of an otherwise good thing.:tounge: :tounge: :tounge: [/COLOR]
awwwwwwwwwwww ... :blush: they still weren't good enough to get me hired on at Hooters lol

Lotty

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Bet it's a total bitch for her to tie her shoes, or for that matter, to even know if she has any on her feet hehehehehe.[/COLOR]:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
She would have to get a nice guy to check her out and see if her shoes are on properly!:blush: :happy: :bigsmile:

Pixsurguy

A "nice" guy? Talk about a commodity being in short supply!!!
I'd suppose that there would be many a lad who'd be willing to tie her shoes for her, but she'd not be able to see what other little tasks he might be attempting to accomplish. Guys are reasonably good at multitasking, too you know.
[/COLOR]:hehe: :hehe:

Lotty

Jokeroo Enthusiast
A "nice" guy? Talk about a commodity being in short supply!!!
I'd suppose that there would be many a lad who'd be willing to tie her shoes for her, but she'd not be able to see what other little tasks he might be attempting to accomplish. Guys are reasonably good at multitasking, too you know.
[/COLOR]:hehe: :hehe:
That's why I said nice guy, because she'd be able to trust him...... but there again .... hmmm....:hehe: :eek:mg: :hmmm: