Jokeroo Rewards Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff_the_Beard

Jokeroo Legend
I, also have been using Paypal for many years. There have been a couple of hiccups, but they were resolved quite quickly. I don't have a credit card, but PayPal have my bank details. It works fine. I can buy from anywhere in the world, including Hong Kong and China.

I don't transfer money from my PayPal account to my bank, because I use them wherever I can when I buy over the Internet.
My bank don't (now) pay me anything for my money which they hold, so it's no different to let money sit in my PayPal account until I want to spend it.

squirt

Administrator
mine says carried too, but you should have *also* gotten an email from Jokeroo titled "Jokeroo Payment"
it gives you instructions on how to get your money :bow:

moneymaker88

I actually did not received an email from them with instructions... I only get the Newsletter :)... But your status says "carried" too which means... the problem is not only in me..

squirt

Administrator
I got mine yesterday, check your spam folder, it will probably say carried until the money is collected

moneymaker88

I didn't get a message but that doesn't matter... what you mean with "until money is collected" I've reached the minimum to be paid..

squirt

Administrator
I mean until the money is actually transferred into paypal or whatever, I'm not sure how it's going to work, this the first month, but there is an email confirmation link in that email from Jokeroo, I think you need that email to collect your funds, I could be mistaken, as I said, I'm just now learning how all this is gonna go!

squirt

Administrator
I would give it a day or 2, and see if one shows up, you're more likely to get an answer from admin on Monday anyways
:bow:

moneymaker88

So did someone receive his/her payment? Its 4 of October and I still don't see my money :D

bimbambom

[QUOTE="moneymaker88, post: 3771658]So did someone receive his/her payment? Its 4 of October and I still don't see my money :D[/QUOTE]

I got my money on paypal but im premium member and i get 12$ for video/picture on first page and 0.12$ for reaction. Why????

Tokentoo

[QUOTE="bimbambom, post: 3771695]I got my money on paypal but im premium member and i get 12$ for video/picture on first page and 0.12$ for reaction. Why????[/QUOTE]

Hi Bim....
I believe the premium members get a little more for making front page , and for the like or reaction.
I just saw that info when I was looking around in the account info area.

squirt

Administrator
I got a second notice, this one from Paypal reminding me that Jokeroo had money for me to pick up, did you check your spam folder?
we've not been able to reach admin about the uploader issues, so this is not the best channel for resolving payment issues, I wish I could tell you what is lol :flowerforyou:

bimbambom

[QUOTE="Tokentoo, post: 3771710]Hi Bim....
I believe the premium members get a little more for making front page , and for the like or reaction.
I just saw that info when I was looking around in the account info area.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Premium member will get 20$ for picture/video and 0.15$ for reaction. But its only 12$ and 0.12$.

moneymaker88

[QUOTE="bimbambom, post: 3771779]Yes. Premium member will get 20$ for picture/video and 0.15$ for reaction. But its only 12$ and 0.12$.[/QUOTE]
Actually its 12$ for approved content now :) and 0.12$ for reaction

kipper

Super Moderator
:musicn: Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh my what a wonderful day!
Plenty of money heading my way
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay

Mister Roobird on my shoulder
It's the truth, it's actch'll
Ev'rything is satisfactch'll
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
Wonderful feeling, wonderful day! :musicn:

a3best

stop fuckin posts paypal its the best method to send money if you not have idea how to work \with paypal its your problem this is best easy method to sending money no cheaks and etc.. paypal its amazing.. if you have problem and fake profils its not my problem.. and thanks for admins for paypal method !

Status
Not open for further replies.