Jokeroo's News Letter showing Malware...

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
I just got my Jokeroo's News Letter for today and when clicking on the Post of the Day or the Video of the day I got this:

The Website Ahead Contains Malware!

Google Chrome has blocked accesss Funny Videos & Funny Pictures - Jokeroo for now.

Even if you have visited this website safely in the past, visiting it now is very likely to infect your coputer with malware.

Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, fincancial loss, and permanent file deletion, Learn more

kipper

Super Moderator
Funny Videos & Funny Pictures - Jokeroo[/URL] for now.

Even if you have visited this website safely in the past, visiting it now is very likely to infect your coputer with malware.

Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, fincancial loss, and permanent file deletion, Learn more[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Are you using google chrome?

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="stevent222, post: 4340978]Yes always use Google Chrome.[/QUOTE]

It's forever throwing up false positives, It just flashed up with google chrome, I always try firefox as well and if that flags it up there usually is malware. In this case it has so we'll report this and see if anyone is likely to do anything about it...

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
An using Firefox now and get this:

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at Funny Videos & Funny Pictures - Jokeroo has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Will try I.E. next but if nothing happens going back to Google Chrome cause Firefox is always screwing me over with deleting messages and having to leave the page and retype what I said all over again.

kipper

Super Moderator
Funny Videos & Funny Pictures - Jokeroo[/URL] has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Will try I.E. next but if nothing happens going back to Google Chrome cause Firefox is always screwing me over with deleting messages and having to leave the page and retype what I said all over again.

It won't show in IE but the point I was making is if firefox and chrome both flag it up which it has I would not go there...