Justice for Osama

Psycho Sister Satan

[video=youtube;JzD-rnmeiH8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzD-rnmeiH8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Psycho Sister Satan

[QUOTE="jmdobson, post: 3682807]just what everyone really thinks. :2thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Lets see.. remember the movie Black Hawk Down? I read the book..they were looking for these drug lords and they would get intelligence on where to find them and then "poof"..they would be gone..

So, the military officials decided to leave each other out of missions..like if the USA got a tip, they didnt tell the Pakistanis, unless they needed back up when they got there..and vise versa..

The USA got a tip and went after two of Warlord Mohamed Farah Aidid's top aides..Bill Clinton was wrapped up with his blow job bull shit and didnt want any more negative attention drawn to himself or the government..so, they got no gun ship support..

There was an accident..helicopters crashed..and these guys were pinned down for like 16 hours and couldnt get away..

The soldiers descriptions were much worse than what the movie entails..they actually came after the solders surrounded by woman and children as human shields..

It took Pakistan 16 + hours to send reenforcement.. because they were pissed off about being left out of the loop..even though they agreed to it..

So, why would we trust them?

Anyone who read the book, feel free to correct anything I posted.. it has been many years since I read it..

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="Psycho Sister Satan, post: 3682791]He has some hysterical ones..I just sent this to pix guy too..[/QUOTE]

do you ever get an answer from him? lol I sure miss him! :sigh:
:blow:

Psycho Sister Satan

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3682974]do you ever get an answer from him? lol I sure miss him! :sigh:
:blow:[/QUOTE]

He says he misses a lot of ppl here too..

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal God
LOL! I am still laughing my ass off, thank you Sister (You Rock!) for turning me onto this guy. Went to youtube to copy it and sending the link to all my friends.​