King Homie

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
We need Pictures lotsa Pictures of the King meeting his princess Manzy ......

And details enquiring minds want to know lol:giggles:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Where do I start I met Homie!!! And spent the day with him and Sunni who is the sweetest sweetheart ever! When I got there I got the biggest hug then I said I need more of those one for Squirt, Laila and The Country's lol :hugs:

Sunni gave me a big hug then we just chatted like old friends I got the tour of the motor home which is huge by the way and I met their little pup Rascal so cute!

Heres our meeting pictures

Here is sweet Rascal

Then we started up our laptops so I could show Homie some PSP lessons lol :heehee: I did show him some things I think he'll catch on too like picture tubes and frames built into PSP then I opened up Skype and there was Mrs C asking for an add Weeeeeeee the Country's were going on cam later. Well by then it was 1pm and we were suppose to Skype at 2pm and still had to get hotdogs and chocolate lol :giggles: So I took Homie with me to the commissary and he is so sweet he talks to everyone lol

When we got back and both proud we didn't get lost lol we fired up the BBQ and as I said in another post technology usually doesn't go well, Homie couldn't connect to Skype, Country couldn't add a contact, BUT Mrs C added me and I got on with my laptop through Homies connection and I'm glad I brought my webcam because between us girls GIRL POWER magic worked lol

Here we are Skyping with the Country's and they are Awesome and Country has an accent lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
After hotdogs which we so proudly showed Country on cam LOL we moved the camera around to show him the RV and the no burn fire pit lol

The Country's signed off (thanks for camming you guys are da bomb)

then it was Marshmallow Madness time so yummy and Homie and Sunni's first and I haven't had one in years

Then We took more pics and took a walk to the lake

And a selfie I hate my wrinkles and Sunni doesnt have any and she's in her 70's Awesome

It was a perfect day, no rain, sun came out and I spent it was Awesome people.

Homie will have more to post too. :iheartyou:

likeaneagle

thanks for sharing with us Manzy! I wish i was there too! I always say*I havent ironed my face* you 3 look beautiful!:iheartyoubear::hearthugs:

squirt

Administrator
nothing I could have said would have prepared you for how sweet Sunni is, she just kinda' fell back and let us do our thing at times, and was right in the middle of it all sometimes lol she really is the sweetest thing ever!

I am so glad the weather was cooperative! :bravo:

my goodness, those are some big marshmallows! lol

can't wait to see what our king learned ... and his pics!

awesome!!! :clap: :clap:

:blow:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="likeaneagle, post: 4696990]thanks for sharing with us Manzy! I wish i was there too! I always say*I havent ironed my face* you 3 look beautiful!:iheartyoubear::hearthugs:[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much Lynn it was an awesome day, made some great memories :bigsmile:

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4696999]

Thank you so much Lynn it was an awesome day, made some great memories :bigsmile:

[/QUOTE]

My roo family!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4696997]nothing I could have said would have prepared you for how sweet Sunni is, she just kinda' fell back and let us do our thing at times, and was right in the middle of it all sometimes lol she really is the sweetest thing ever!

[/QUOTE]

Sunni put a blanket on my lap.. Homie told her she lives in WA lol but it sure was cozy :giggles:

I told Homie I wanted to take her home with me he abruptly said "No" lol

Those were called Giant marshmallows lol

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
OMG I was getting ready to go to bed and I said let me see if one of you posted something yet and lo&behold there ya'll are I am so happy you guys got to have this day together I am sitting here with tears in my eyes Because like Lynn said ya'll feel like family well hell we all are I have had better times with my Roo family then my own lol wish I could of been there with ya'll I would of hugged ya'll so tight ....I love,love the pictures Thank you so much dear manzy For sharing & for the details ....Just Beautiful & I am so happy ya'll got to share it with country & his wife awesome hey people say I have a accent too must be a michigan thing :giggles::popheart:

MrsCountry

was an awesome time...wish we didn't have a meeting to go to:sulk: And I really want to know what Homie thought of a somore!! lol I surely hope you enjoyed it ( and had one or two for me).... Can't wait to meet you in a couple weeks!!

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
It was an awesome time on Skype with these great people. I just wish we could have spent much more time with them, it was so much fun!

We saw and talked to Manzy, Homie and Sunni! YA for modern technology! The sun came out while we were Skyping with them and two times there were jets going over that drowned us out lol

Those were really big marshmallows lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 4697005]OMG I was getting ready to go to bed and I said let me see if one of you posted something yet and lo&behold there ya'll are I am so happy you guys got to have this day together I am sitting here with tears in my eyes Because like Lynn said ya'll feel like family well hell we all are I have had better times with my Roo family then my own lol wish I could of been there with ya'll I would of hugged ya'll so tight ....I love,love the pictures Thank you so much dear manzy For sharing & for the details ....Just Beautiful & I am so happy ya'll got to share it with country & his wife awesome hey people say I have a accent too must be a michigan thing :giggles::popheart:[/QUOTE]

Awwwww your so awesome! I told him I need an extra tight hug for Laila :bigsmile:

I can't wait to meet you one day girlfriend... I know the conversation will flow just like it did with Homie, Its a Roo thing and I love my Roo family too :inlove:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="MrsCountry, post: 4697016]was an awesome time...wish we didn't have a meeting to go to:sulk: And I really want to know what Homie thought of a somore!! lol I surely hope you enjoyed it ( and had one or two for me).... Can't wait to meet you in a couple weeks!![/QUOTE]

It sure was awesome! I know one thing he'll tell you those samores sure were messy lol! Homie bought the biggest marshmallows known to man :laugh:

I'm so glad you found me on Skype like I was telling Country GIRL POWER!! came to save the day again lol :high5:

[QUOTE="Country17, post: 4697017]It was an awesome time on Skype with these great people. I just wish we could have spent much more time with them, it was so much fun!

We saw and talked to Manzy, Homie and Sunni! YA for modern technology! The sun came out while we were Skyping with them and two times there were jets going over that drowned us out lol

Those were really big marshmallows lol
[/QUOTE]

I Loved it and those military jets just made it so much more real...
(shhh the base is on high alert) We even had to show our ID's to get in the commisary
you know the sun came out just for you lol! you brought us some Florida sunshine.. Thanks for the great Skype :giggles:

[QUOTE="MrsCountry, post: 4697018]Manzie, loved seeing you too!! Hopefully someday in person!! :bearblowkiss:[/QUOTE]

I was so excited to see Country I about chit LOL!! and your Mrs C have a Beautiful smile.. it was so much fun :hugs:

Did you hear Homie ordering me around though LOL!! :throwstones:

I LOVED IT! Except when he said I drove like a girl.. I drove amazing LOL!! MEN! :whip:

:blowhearts:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4697079]
Awwwww your so awesome! I told him I need an extra tight hug for Laila :bigsmile:

I can't wait to meet you one day girlfriend... I know the conversation will flow just like it did with Homie, Its a Roo thing and I love my Roo family too :inlove:
[/QUOTE]

:hearthugs::bow:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 4697092]:hearthugs::bow:

[/QUOTE]

Awwwww I love it... He told me WAIT!! I have to do this like we did with Squirt LOL!!

I wasn't sure what that was gonna be :hide: LOL!! turned out it was Awesome :giggles:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4697124]I'm not sure what that means either lol :thinking:

[/QUOTE]

The cheek kiss :giggles:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Hi everyone,,, well we left Manzy country this morning @7am and had beautiful weather all the way to a little hole in the wall place called Osburn, Idaho. Nice RV Park and would you believe an hour after arriving it started doing that "R" word thing and has been very hard at times,, oh well the Jeep needed a wash job after getting that Washington "R" word stuff thrown up on it from the Motor Home. I have decieded to stay here one more day as I was so sore after doing the walk to the lake yesterday and need to rest a bit.

We really enjoyed meeting my Princess Manzy - we had a ball and as she said it is like we have known each other all our lives. She is one awesome lady and she also showed me a few things in PSP,, hope I can remember if all by the time we get back home. lol

I am having trouble with downloading the pictures with my "Jetpack" wifi thinggy,,, I tried in seveal times in TinyPic, PhotoBucket and one other place so I gave up for the time being,, Manzy has posted some great pic's thanks,,,

Last edited:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
nothing I could have said would have prepared you for how sweet Sunni is, she just kinda' fell back and let us do our thing at times, and was right in the middle of it all sometimes lol she really is the sweetest thing ever!

:blow:[/COLOR][/B]
Sunni said to thank you and Manzy for the kind words - soooo - Thank you both :hugs:

Big Marshmellows?? you should have seen it when I took the first one and started squishing it between the graham crackers,,, LMAO!!!! it started coming out from all sides and it was all I could do to keep rolling the marshmellow stick to collect it so it wouldn't drop to the ground,,, then my fingers got so sticky I couldn't piick up a camera to get a pic of Manzy with it smeared all ovee her face,,, :laugh3: