King Homie

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
once again I forgot to turn on the lights, sorry. Kitchen window (left) and Dinning Window (right) - sure looks a lot better now than it did with the old windows,,and I just noticed!!!! Sunni will kill me if she see's this picture with dishes in the sink ,, :heehee:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="homeinspec, post: 4787537]Taa Daaaa,, the finished Kitchen - of course Rascal just HAD to walk in to see what was going on,, or is he my inspector doing an inspection of the job? :heehee:
[/QUOTE]

Awesome what a difference, love stainless steel appliances... Rascals like WTF LOL :giggles:

VERY NICE!! :bravo:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
This is a better view of the cabinets on what use to be a bare wall, I always liked glass doors on some cabinets so you could show off your China and what ever else you wanted - that is a dimmer slide switch at the end of the wall for the "Can" lights

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
This shows the contrast between the flooring and the cabinets, Oh by the way,,,, ALL Cabinet Doors and Drawers are self closing - so cool,, lol

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
here is the dinning area and the wall that we closed in between this room and the family room - check out the neat fan, I found one that would blend in with the cabinets and also with the stainless steel appliances,, it is pretty cool as you do not see any strings hanging down to turn on the fan or the light,, ahhhh maybe because it is all remote controlled and the light is also "LED" , I love that fan, so cool in many ways,, by the way Manzy Panzy - this is the cabinet that you asked if it were for movies or books :rofl: I don't know if you can see it but the left side cabinet is also on a 45 to match up with the one in the Kitchen.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
LOL!! true to big for flicks!! We just got a new ceiling fan in the bedroom this year its white and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! I don't know what took me so long they make a world of difference... Beautiful remodel job, I need new counters but they aren't cheap! and a bathfitter instead of a new tub

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Next will be the Family room with the new fireplace surround and mantel,, hope you all are enjoying the thread :teeth:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
you said Rascals WTF,, lol,, you should see him run wild through the house with the slick floors,,, his feet are running in one direction and his body in the other when he makes his turns and so far I have not seen him slide on his butt yet :point: You will see Rascal's private door in the next series of pictures,, lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="homeinspec, post: 4787557]you said Rascals WTF,, lol,, you should see him run wild through the house with the slick floors,,, his feet are running in one direction and his body in the other when he makes his turns and so far I have not seen him slide on his butt yet :point: You will see Rascal's private door in the next series of pictures,, lol[/QUOTE]

LOL! When we had new floors put in the kitchen I didn't take into fact the dogs would slip OOOOPS!! :hide: I said WTF because he probably thought where am I LOL!! I'm off to get some birthday presents wrapped for the kiddo's to mail and have a movie to watch and house stuff to do.. looking forward to the next series of pictures :giggles:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
how in the world did you manage to give me TWO likes on the post 890 above - I have never seen this as long as I have been here,, lol

Bamber

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="homeinspec, post: 4787583]how in the world did you manage to give me TWO likes on the post 890 above - I have never seen this as long as I have been here,, lol[/QUOTE]
Sometime the Roo has hiccups; I have one post where Konifur has managed to "like" it seven times.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Thank you Phil,, . since I got Cancer in 2007 I have not been able to do anything by myself but my neighbor offered to help me and we had a ball with the project. All is done now and I have to think about landscaping next year as we are at a point we had to cut our out door irrigation by 50%. Then I got notice in Fridays mail that if this year continues in the same drought as the previous years we will NOT be allowed to water anything out side of the home so will have to go to drought resistant plants. That is all we have out here in the desert, I HAD a nice lawn and shrubbery and Roses all over the place. The lawn is already gone brown and I am watering everything else 4 times a week and at 1/2 the water time that I had before,, Oh well, guess I will just have to sit in the house and look at the beauty in here,, lol

squirt

Administrator
Here is the view looking more to what use to be a blank wall. You can barely see the end of the Wall Cabinet I had them make 3 nick nack shelves on each end, kinda eliminates the end cabinets looking so dull and this way can change the nick nacks around or what ever and they also have the corner cut on a 45 degree angle so no sharp edges anyplace, just as I had all of the counter tops rounded off on all corners [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
absolutely gorgeous! :goldstar:

:heartglasses:

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Great pics and results Homie, you knew what you wanted and you got it! Someone knew what they were doing on the crown molding.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
absolutely gorgeous! :goldstar:[/COLOR][/B]

:heartglasses:
Thank you Thy Princess Admin :happyhug:

Thanks Rich,, I had been planning this for a couple of years, looking at this and that and writing ideas down again and again including how and where to install a door for Rascal so we didn't have to get up and down all the time,, :heehee: and the Crown Molding was not a problem for me as I have done it so many times in the past, but thank you for the compliment. Once Sunni and I were satisfied we went forward. The only thing I had added or changed was the Pendent light over the Kitchen sink. You will also see a lot more planning when we get into the Family room. Also Sunni did all of the interior decorating and with the help of the neighbors wife, they put up everything.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I have so enjoyed reading through your posts here Rich ~ and what an amazing job you have done ~ all credit to you my friend ~ and knowing now that you wanted to create a home that was cooler in the really hot weather ~ well the pictures show just that ~ and I bet Sunni loves her new kitchen, know I would.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Thank you my friend, been so long since I have done any major remodeling and with my physical health didn't know if I were up to the challenge but thank God once I got started it all flowed very nicely for me and I am so happy I was able to do one last remodel. Yep, Sunni just loves the Kitchen and of course all the other rooms too,, lol