King Homie

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="homeinspec, post: 4787583]how in the world did you manage to give me TWO likes on the post 890 above - I have never seen this as long as I have been here,, lol[/QUOTE]

Ever hear of The Midas Touch well heres its called The Manzy Touch LOL!!

What Bamber said :giggles:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Where's Rascals door? Can I see purdy please lol :door:

Good morning Homie :hugs:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Ahhhhh you want a sneak preview huh? hmmm,, welll, let's see here,, huh? what were we talking about??? Oh yeah, Rascal's Door,,, :heehee:

OK, OK, since my good friend wants to see,, of course this is before flooring and walls were completed

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Loves it, only took him about 3-4 times prodding him, now don't even know when he goes out or comes back in,, sure saves a lot of getting up and down from the couch,, :snigger:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
now where in tarnation is that Manzy Panzy, she begged to have me show the Rascal Door and she hasn't made her appearance,, two others have come and put their stamp of approval on it,,see if I give her any more express service,,, LMAO!!!!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="homeinspec, post: 4788491]Ahhhhh you want a sneak preview huh? hmmm,, welll, let's see here,, huh? what were we talking about??? Oh yeah, Rascal's Door,,, :heehee:

OK, OK, since my good friend wants to see,, of course this is before flooring and walls were completed

[/QUOTE]

awww how cute! that's so handy whoever thought of this is genius, ours is in the garage door the regular door from the garage to the backyard
I'm sorry I didn't make it over here til now I was busy apparently giving you a bad time in the game area lol I need to reboot and head out I'll
talk to you tomorrow if this wind storm lets me... Thanks again for the share :hugs::begging:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
anything for my Princess Manzy Panzy but it didn't get the "Manzy double Like"??? lol

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I forgot to mention, if you look closely, you will see it has two doors in one. One inside and one outside, the metal bar across the bottom is to catch the magnet so they stay closed all the time. It is pretty weather proof, I put a fan on the floor about 3' away turned on medium and the doors stayed closed and I could not feel any air coming outside and then I reversed the situation and I couldn't feel any coming inside so I am really happy with it.

Note to Manzy, this is sold at Home Depot and it can be mounted pretty much anyplace as it will retract or expand the depth, this one is expanded to about 4 3/4" (1/2" drywall, 3 5/8" framing studs and 1" stucco). If I am not mistaken, they do have them for large dog's as well as medium. Just check your dog's ducking height ,, like that DUCKING height huh,, lol

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
OK folks, here is the last of the Family Room pic's. will do both Bath rooms later.

Below is the Wall that use to have the window between the Kitchen and Family Room
with Stereo System and TV

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Looking back from the Kitchen opening is a view with new Fireplace and Mantle,
remote control ceiling fan/light combo and of course wouldn't be a Family Room
without Rascals bed by the Fireplace.

Had new mini blinds custom made for the windows on each side of the fireplace.

The decorative Mirror/Nick Nack shelf combo is one my parents had in their
home. I love it and thought what a better place to show it off than above
the Fireplace Mantle and I believe it is better than the traditional picture.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I turned on the Fan Light and the results are pretty good if I must say so myself,, lol

The whole room is so much brighter and cleaner looking with that old 70' wood paneling
removed and nicely painted walls.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Sunnni has put this little table over Rascals door and he just goes under it to get
in and out. She also put a small Collie there to protect the door,, lol

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
While I was snapping these pic's Rascal came through the door. I didn't know
he was outside.

What timing huh? What a ham,,, lol

You can see he isn't much bigger than the statue Collie ,, lol

That is the patio door to the left

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
One thing I do like about this project is that after removing the "POPCORN"
from all of the ceilings it made the whole house look so much cleaner and
actually brighter too.

Coming up next will be the Living Room, then the Bath Rooms,,,

Last edited:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
here is two that I had over looked,, this one is with light on and next one lights
were off. It Ggives you an idea how it looks both ways and the colors,,, the LED
lighting gives it a different reflection and with the remote control you can dim or
brighten the light as you like