King Homie

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="homeinspec, post: 4795359]While I was snapping these pic's Rascal came through the door. I didn't know
he was outside.

What timing huh? What a ham,,, lol

You can see he isn't much bigger than the statue Collie ,, lol

That is the patio door to the left

[/QUOTE]

Ohhh how cute! Love the new remodel! I bet you guys feel like you have a brand new house.. mine looks that way too after I cleaned lol :door:

Keep em' coming... I love the ceiling fan and everything looks so new and clean

Thanks for sharing and looking forward to the rest
:popcorn:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
You might say we lifted the roof (Which is a year old) and put a new house under it.
The only thing left on the house is to paint the exterior and then it will be a brand new
house as we had also installed new double pain windows all the way around, including
the Patio Door about 4 years ago.

After that I am going to have to see what I can do about redoing the landscaping to
coincide with the drought and replace the falling fence across the back. Then we will
be done - NO MORE!!!! Someone else can worry about it after that :laugh3:

squirt

Administrator
what a cozy place you have, my king! :goldstars:
:heartglasses:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Thank you Thy Princess Adm., I do need to get use to walking on these floors they are so slippery with socks on and I do not like slippers, never have. So I go bare foot as much as I can. lol

We love every thing so much, just get the exterior done and re-do the landscape that is drought resistant. I miss my nice green lawn and shrubs. Thank goodness the Roses seem to tolerate the weather.

Last edited:

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Great pics Homie, I'll get back here when I am not so inebriated lol

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
hell I can accept inebriated comments, your talking to a recovering Alky my friend so I do understand that gibberish :point:

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
:hello: Homie, I'm back! lol

Wow! Love the renovations you have done. Love the cabinets, wood floors and the doggie door lol

I put a similar door in for my MIL a few years ago and now her stupid cats bring in all kinds of presents for her........snakes, mice, birds, and most of them are still alive LOL

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="Country17, post: 4797423]:hello: Homie, I'm back! lol

Wow! Love the renovations you have done. Love the cabinets, wood floors and the doggie door lol

I put a similar door in for my MIL a few years ago and now her stupid cats bring in all kinds of presents for her........snakes, mice, birds, and most of them are still alive LOL
[/QUOTE]

OMG! Sorry Country, but I am reading this while working on my first cup of coffee, and at first I thought "How awful! Why can't she use the regular door?" I was so happy to realize the door was for her CATS!!! lol

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
LOL! You are too funny! I get being on your first cup of coffee lol

MichaeleEnthams

Did you know that compared to my life, your life is very interesting , so many colorful and heartfelt photos.