Koni passed one of his beans recipes on ...whilst on holiday

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
:whistle:"first"

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
I am sure that he is responsible for this global warming crap!

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="brilor, post: 3424320]I am sure that he is responsible for this global warming crap![/QUOTE]

:rofl:;)

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="brilor, post: 3424353]As someone pointed out it should be called the comfarter![/QUOTE]

Hehe:rofl:-goodin..
I saw it 1st-in the garham norton show....
He presented it to Katie perry & Russell brand..lol

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
i thought she was a BBQ so i dropped a sausage on her. :grin:

squirt

Administrator
does seem to be the right time and the right place for a wienie roast lol :balloon:

likeaneagle

my ex was good at that! my hair use to singe! i use to him wake up, get out bed and put the covers over him! he snored on! i had to shower and wash my hair! xxxxxxx ( i never giggled at his farts)

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
My ex used to fart in the cup of his hand and wrap his arms around me while I was sleeping and put his hand over my face!!! One of the many reasons Im not still married to him!!!!! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="TakinMyLyfeBack, post: 3424714]My ex used to fart in the cup of his hand and wrap his arms around me while I was sleeping and put his hand over my face!!! One of the many reasons Im not still married to him!!!!! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪[/QUOTE]

bloody oath! ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! xxxxxxxx

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
I know huh????? Or stick his finger in his bung hole while he was in the bathroom, then come ask me what his finger smelled like.....OMG talk about nasty ...he used to piss me off so bad!!!!!

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
I tried to take him out one night when he beat the hell outta me with Tylenol PM in his beans but he just fell asleep in the bowl....ROFL...then refused to eat anything I cooked for him while he was drinking after that. Hahahahahahaaaa
I got my ass beat when he found out about it weeks later from my nephew, but it was worth it....

Whisper2Me

when we first moved in together, i remember sleeping BUT not for long ....... he farted and shook the bed..can anyone say EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!!!!

:snigger:

squirt

Administrator
I am so blessed ... hubby has NEVER done any of that to me! lol :thankyou:

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
you are very very lucky.....Im just glad Darrell has never so much as passed gas around me.....:rofl:

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
when we first moved in together, i remember sleeping BUT not for long ....... he farted and shook the bed..can anyone say EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!!!!
[/FONT]

:snigger:
Boys will be boys...:rofl:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="likeaneagle, post: 3424691]my ex was good at that! my hair use to singe! i use to him wake up, get out bed and put the covers over him! he snored on! i had to shower and wash my hair! xxxxxxx ( i never giggled at his farts)[/QUOTE]

you always giggle when i fart in the bath tub and when you pop the bubbles and smell the aroma you say ahhh bisto!:shower::imadevil::eyebrow: