Ladies Only! Fantasies and Pleasing Yourself

SpiritButterfly

Hi vinesh

You would be surprised at the control I have. Hot or not.

Stooby

I have a rather (to me at least) complete, active, and satisfying love life.

Most of my fantasies have been explored with my Marina and me and She enjoys them as much as I do.

One fantasy Marina has that is not something I am willing to try for several reasons is She wants to watch me with a man.

The reasons I have are rather complex and somewhat mostly based on fears and one or two past experiences.

Dannon

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Ah, masturbation, one of my favorite subjects. I am pro at pleasing myself. I love it and I love watching my man pleasure himself too. It's erotic to me. And I adore toys. :devil: In fact, I have a new one on its way at this very moment. 8 1/2 inches of yummy fun. :devil:

In my opinion, there are many ways to enjoy sex and the more I know about what arouses me, the more I can gently guide my lover so we are both satisfied. ;)

Oddgosh

Wooo!
Who knew the members of Jokeroo could be so dirty?
Just kidding. There's NOTHING dirty about sex or givin' yourself some good ol' fashioned TLC. ;)
I'm pleasantly surprised by the responses to this thread, however...
Good for you guys.

Goodgrief

There is one song which sums up my fantasies now that I am no longer young.
It is Bob Seger's "Night moves".

LilMissPurrfect

:thinking:

Fantasies
expectations
Unfullfilled dreams
disappointment = Masturbation.

So hell no, I am not cleaning up after him all the time and putting up with his sh*t just to do EVERYTHING myself!!!
:waiting:

Either that or my imagination is not vivid enough!!!!! :huh:

lmiller95

[QUOTE="lilbratbfb, post: 130811]actually no it freaks me out ya know being tied up and all[/QUOTE]

I don't like anything around my neck. Turtlenecks, scarves, etc. Instant turn off when I guy is necking with me. No trauma, just don't like it.

The Big Red One

Best fantasy in town? The one you love! When he's at work, whip out your trusty vibrator, and get you a g-spot gusher going....