Let's wish Steven T a Happy Birthday 🥳

Bamber

Super Moderator
I hope you have a great Birthday. Don't start any conflagrations!

Blow the candles out before you hit the vodka!

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
Awww gesss thanks you'all.
Had a good day started off at around 10:30 a.m. I sleep with the window open a little bit had to get up and close it cause the wind was so cold and blowing the blinds out to about a 45 degree angle. LOL!
Then turned on the heater and back to bed, WOOPS the freakin' smoke alarm went off so took it down and took out the batteries. I mean who puts a smoke alarm next to a wall heater? Dam!
Made breakfast and then back to bed.
That is where I spent the rest of my day drinking Vodka, A&W root beer and Strawberry ice-cream floaties.
Perfect birthday didn't have to talk with anyone.

squirt

Administrator

I didn't get you presents
I didn't get you cake
I didn't throw a party
with lots of pics to take

You had just what you needed
to spend the day in fun
cuz doing what you want to do
is how your day is won! lol

Happy Birthday, Steven! smileybk3.gif

AuroraAngel

Awww gesss thanks you'all.
Had a good day started off at around 10:30 a.m. I sleep with the window open a little bit had to get up and close it cause the wind was so cold and blowing the blinds out to about a 45 degree angle. LOL!
Then turned on the heater and back to bed, WOOPS the freakin' smoke alarm went off so took it down and took out the batteries. I mean who puts a smoke alarm next to a wall heater? Dam!
Made breakfast and then back to bed.
That is where I spent the rest of my day drinking Vodka, A&W root beer and Strawberry ice-cream floaties.
Perfect birthday didn't have to talk with anyone.

Lol, I'm thrilled you had a perfect birthday, Steven. Here's to you, Sweetie. Sorry I missed your special day.