Love Quotes......Please Add

Banshee

No better feeling then being tucked securely in ones heart

To Love someone fully is to have them cradle your heart in thier hands when it hurts

and I know this is a serious thread but saw this some time ago and it made me laugh

sorry if it offended anyone

If you love something set it free if it comes back it is yours
If it doesnt hunt it down and beat it senseless

darkangel91291

One Day You'll Miss Me Like I Missed You,
One Day You'll Want Me Like I Wanted You,
One Day You'll Need Me Like I Needed You,
One Day You'll Love Me, But I Wont Love You!!!

You Said You Couldn't Stand To See Me Hurt, So Did You Just Close Your Eyes When You Hurt Me?

Loving Someone Is Like Riding A Bicicle. At First You Fall Down Alot, And You Hit All The Bumps You Can Find( Even If You Don't Mean To). But After The First Time, It Just Keeps Getting Easier.

Shkeeptareh

"love means never having to say your sorry but buying the expensive gift anyway...."-my Uncle Nick

cartooner

Love is to give, not to demand;

to ask not for promises or reassurances
except for those which come
spontaneously from the heart.
Barbara Cartland-
-------------------------------------------
If you love something set it free.

If it returns it was meant to be.
If it continues to fly,
let it soar and have faith that God
has something better in store.

cartooner

Relationships--of all
kinds--are like sand
held in your hand.
Held loosely, with
an open hand,
the sand remains
where it is. The
minute you close
your hand and
squeeze tightly to
hold on,
the sand trickles
through your
fingers. You may
hold onto some of
it, but most will be
spilled.
A relationship is
like that. Held
loosely, with
respect and
freedom for the
other person,
it is likely to remain
intact. But hold too
tightly, too
possessively,
and the relationship
slips away and is lost.

cartooner

chelle7293 said:
Chelle..I love that....beautiful.

<TABLE height=2005 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=801 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=172 colSpan=22 height=129 rowSpan=5>
[font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]Love is not about [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]"it's your [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]fault",[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow] but [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]"I'm sorry",[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]not [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]"where are you'[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow] but [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]"I'm right here"[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow],[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]not[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow] "how could you" [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]but [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]"I [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]understand",[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]not[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow] "I wish you were"[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow], but [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]"I'm thankful you are."[/font]​
</HTPDIV></TD><TD colSpan=11 height=3></TD><TD colSpan=8 height=3></TD><TD colSpan=6 height=3></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=29></TD><TD colSpan=3 height=29></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=30 colSpan=4 height=29><HTPDIV name="null" height="29" type="image" x="239" width="30" y="359">
</HTPDIV></TD><TD colSpan=4 height=29></TD><TD colSpan=8 height=29></TD><TD colSpan=6 height=29></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=47></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

chelle7293

Jokeroo Enthusiast
cartooner said:

<TABLE height=2005 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=801 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width=172 colSpan=22 height=129 rowSpan=5>
[font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]Love is not about [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]"it's your [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]fault",[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow] but [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]"I'm sorry",[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]not [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]"where are you'[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow] but [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]"I'm right here"[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow],[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]not[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow] "how could you" [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]but [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]"I [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]understand",[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]not[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow] "I wish you were"[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow], but [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]"I'm thankful you are."[/font]

</HTPDIV>
</TD><TD colSpan=11 height=3></TD><TD colSpan=8 height=3></TD><TD colSpan=6 height=3></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=29></TD><TD colSpan=3 height=29></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=30 colSpan=4 height=29><HTPDIV height="29" y="359" width="30" x="239" type="image" name="null">
</HTPDIV></TD><TD colSpan=4 height=29></TD><TD colSpan=8 height=29></TD><TD colSpan=6 height=29></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=47></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

don't know what this is.......I can't see it. but the saying is true and beautiful.

cartooner

chelle7293 said:
don't know what this is.......I can't see it. but the saying is true and beautiful.
LOL..honestly babe, I don't know what happened. I copied the quote, and I think I copied the whole table too...It is so true...

cartooner

So what is love? If thou wouldst know
The human heart alone can tell.
Two minds with but a single thought,
Two hearts that beat as one.
And whence comes Love? Like morning birght
Love comes without thy call.
And how dies Love? A spirit bright,
Love never dies at all.

~Maria Lovell~

chelle7293

Jokeroo Enthusiast
cartooner said:
LOL..honestly babe, I don't know what happened. I copied the quote, and I think I copied the whole table too...It is so true...

that's ok. I didn't want to see it anyway. :p

handymanmike92683

A Premium Jokaroo'er
<center>
</center>
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He who cannot love must learn to flatter.[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
[/font]​

chelle7293

Jokeroo Enthusiast
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with. If it just sits in your room, messes up your stuff, eats your food, uses your phone, takes your money, and never behaves as if you actually set it free in the first place, you either married it or gave birth to it.

hartbreaker

cartooner said:

[font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]not[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow] "I wish you were"[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow], but [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,adobe-helvetica,Arial Narrow]"I'm thankful you are."[/font]​
</HTPDIV></TD><TD colSpan=11 height=3></TD><TD colSpan=8 height=3></TD><TD colSpan=6 height=3></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=29></TD><TD colSpan=3 height=29></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=30 colSpan=4 height=29><HTPDIV name="null" height="29" type="image" x="239" width="30" y="359">
that is beautiful

darkangel91291

"if You Love Something, Set It Free. If It Comes Back To You, It Was Always Yours. If It Doesn't, It Never Was." -unknown

"the Greatest Things In Life Are The People You Truly Love, And Who Love You Back"
-unknown