Manzy's Magic

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
This is really beautiful but you know Manzy I don't even like looking at anything that reminds me of snow. Hahahaa yes after living in southern California for over 45 year I still remember shoveling it in Wisconsin for the first 25 years of my life, LOL!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
This is really beautiful but you know Manzy I don't even like looking at anything that reminds me of snow. Hahahaa yes after living in southern California for over 45 year I still remember shoveling it in Wisconsin for the first 25 years of my life, LOL!
Thank you Steven surprised to see you in here but thank you for the compliment 💕
I imagine if you lived with snow for years you’d grow tired of it
I’d just like it to snow a few times this year so my dog can play in it lol

stevent222

Thank you Steven surprised to see you in here but thank you for the compliment 💕
I imagine if you lived with snow for years you’d grow tired of it
I’d just like it to snow a few times this year so my dog can play in it lol

Oh if I want to see snow I'll look up at the mountains that surround me all the while sitting in the hot tub here in the dessert and drinking a fresh watermelon Margarita, smoking a big fat cigar. LOL

EDIT: And you'd be welcome to come on over anytime you want.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Oh if I want to see snow I'll look up at the mountains that surround me all the while sitting in the hot tub here in the dessert and drinking a fresh watermelon Margarita, smoking a big fat cigar. LOL

EDIT: And you'd be welcome to come on over anytime you want.
either that or go to Big Bear there’s always snow around this time right?
Well thank you I don’t think I’ve had a watermelon margarita but I have had a big fat cigar
my dad made me smoke one when I got caught smoking 🤣

stevent222

either that or go to Big Bear there’s always snow around this time right?
Well thank you I don’t think I’ve had a watermelon margarita but I have had a big fat cigar
my dad made me smoke one when I got caught smoking 🤣
Where I am at I can see Big Bear way over at the San Bernardino to the North of me mountains and Idwild over to the East of me in the San Jacinto mountains. They are both beautiful in the summer time. Ain't going there in the winter. LOL!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Where I am at I can see Big Bear way over at the San Bernardino to the North of me mountains and Idwild over to the East of me in the San Jacinto mountains. They are both beautiful in the summer time. Ain't going there in the winter. LOL!
It does get a lot of snow I have a friend I met on IRC remember that old chat program lol
Well she lived in Big Bear and shared pics, couldn't even get out half the time.. She lives
in Arizona now lol