Marriage.........................

squirt

Administrator
Wonder if THEY are married? hehehehe[/COLOR]:D :D :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :p :p
usually lol

Pixsurguy

Seriously, here in Louisville there was a stripper who supposedly had been through a transgender operation. "She" was continually lactating because of the drugs that were necessary and her favorite trick was to squirt into a guy's beer and challenge him to drink it. :nervous: :nervous:

I was at a bachelor party where she performed (and did her squirt in the beer gimmick). She had a fantastic body, but a face that looked like it had been worked on with a ball peen hammer. In any event, the story was that she was married to an over-the-road truck driver who did not know she was a tranny. True or not I don't know for sure, but I think it was.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :p :p :D :D
[/COLOR]

Studman 2

I know the feeling last May I had my 20 year Aniv.
They said it would not last!!!
I am still looking for the Expiration date on the marrish license.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
Kryten said:

Well I am not married anymore but you know at my age I still get around so I always have to ask this question.

XxChArGeRxX

[QUOTE="Studman 2, post: 2345521]I know the feeling last May I had my 20 year Aniv.
They said it would not last!!!
I am still looking for the Expiration date on the marrish license.[/QUOTE]

mine expired last August, the expiration date should have been earlier, lol

squirt

Administrator

So - is "she" prepared for her husband to perform the surgery right then and there?:nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
[/COLOR]
you sure have some interesting stories Pix! lol
sorry for the disappearing act, I lost power lol the top of one of my backyard trees fell on the power lines lol :crazy: