me thinks.......

squirt

Administrator
The most essential factor is persistence - the determination never to allow your energy or enthusiasm to be dampened by the discouragement that must inevitably come.

squirt

Administrator
My goal in life is to survive. Everything else is just a bonus.

squirt

Administrator
Sincere forgiveness isn't colored with expectations that the other person apologize or change. Don't worry whether or not they finally understand you. Love them and release them. Life feeds back truth to people in its own way and time.

squirt

Administrator
Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.

squirt

Administrator
If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.

squirt

Administrator
I ran up the door, closed the stairs, said my pajamas and put on my prayers, turned off the bed and hopped in the light, all because you kissed me goodnight.

:giggles:

Liberty

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I ran up the door, closed the stairs, said my pajamas and put on my prayers, turned off the bed and hopped in the light, all because you kissed me goodnight.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Awwww... :bigsmile: :bravo:

Liberty

Jokeroo Enthusiast
If you are lonely when you're alone, you are in bad company.

(Jean-Paul Sartre)

hydradragon

me thinks today will be a long day filled with sadness. The silver lining I can see from today is that I will get to see some realtives I havn't seen in years.

squirt

Administrator
Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots.

squirt

Administrator
Blood may be thicker than water but love is thicker than anything.

squirt

Administrator
Three quarters of the miseries and misunderstandings in the world would finish if people were to put on the shoes of their adversaries and understood their points of view.

squirt

Administrator
The pleasure we derive from doing favors is partly in the feeling it gives us that we are not altogether worthless. It is a pleasant surprise to ourselves.

squirt

Administrator
Life is a mixture of sunshine and rain, teardrops and laughter, pleasure and pain. Just remember, there was never a cloud that the sun couldn't shine through.

squirt

Administrator
The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

squirt

Administrator
There is no greater challenge than to have someone relying upon you; no greater satisfaction than to vindicate his expectation.

squirt

Administrator
You should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry, because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?

squirt

Administrator
Most human beings have an absolute and infinite capacity for taking things for granted.