me thinks.......

squirt

Administrator
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

Bamber

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3791786]There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.[/QUOTE]
...again, now you've posted this.

Liberty

Jokeroo Enthusiast
The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear... and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.

squirt

Administrator
speak sweetly! so that if you ever have to eat your words, they won't taste bad! lol

likeaneagle

If we all tried to do just one unselfish act each day, imagine how much nicer the world would be*

Liberty

Jokeroo Enthusiast
There are two kinds of people: Those who finish what they've started, and those who don't fin

squirt

Administrator
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

squirt

Administrator
if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected, let's start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!

:bigsmile:

squirt

Administrator
every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day :rose:

squirt

Administrator
True happiness comes when we stop complaining about all the troubles we have and offer thanks for all the troubles we don't have.

likeaneagle

Animals are such agreeable friends - they
ask no questions, they
pass no criticisms.

squirt

Administrator
There are many benefits to keeping a secret. Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to tell you what they are.

Bamber

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3796783]There are many benefits to keeping a secret. Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to tell you what they are.[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of a true story.
My first official job with with a government department. If you work for the government you are required to sign a copy of the Official Secrets Act. According to the Official Secrets Act there are very few people with whom you can discuss you job. My boss told me of someone who worked for one government department who applied for a higher post in a different department. During the interview the person was asked "...and what do you do at the moment?", and quite correctly replied "I can't tell you, you are not cleared to know."
He actually got the job.