Jokeroo VIP Status
this is out front
anyone know what it is?

An azalea I have one too mines a lighter pink

my citronella’s are blooming too 💞

Jack has the cutest face, love the pics 🦋

squirt

Administrator
you can get a daytime look at that fairy garden in Token's sticky thread here in Tell Us About Yourself
the table and chairs aren't weathering very well, and I put in hours of coating them with polyurethane!
but we've had some good storms, and everything is still there, I think I found the right place for it
1sm088doubleup.gif

99jtzmxqd56fuj7jdw8i.gif 1sendheart.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
you can get a daytime look at that fairy garden in Token's sticky thread here in Tell Us About Yourself
the table and chairs aren't weathering very well, and I put in hours of coating them with polyurethane!
but we've had some good storms, and everything is still there, I think I found the right place for it
View attachment 94117

View attachment 94118 View attachment 94119
I’ve never transplanted one, the one in back was already here but my friend gave me the one I have out front so
I think they’re pretty hearty it’s doing fine 🤗

squirt

Administrator
this one's survived a hard (ice) freeze and it's not bothered at all
one of the rose bushes out front died though, but I think it was already gone when we moved in
the other 2 are scant but blooming
the one out back is coming back in spades though, I pruned it today, it's looking much better, and about to burst with color! ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I transplanted roses and irises and Iiterally parts were broken bulbs and sticks and they’re all green now lol
it should be fine it just might be a little late in the year wait til after it blooms so you can enjoy them for now

I’m off to do dishes and watch the Modern Family finale we recorded it it’s 2 hours
Will be back tomorrow 🦋

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

squirt

Administrator
I did wait for the rose bush to bloom before pruning it, I cut off one branch that was scratching my legs every time I walked by it, then cut off dead stuff, you can find just about anything on YouTube lol 1sm088doubleup.gif
but now I know I can go to Manzy lol
♥

pandora1

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I said an Azalea Bush first I did I swear lol 🌟
or am I seeing things..
You did indeed say it before I did however... I didn't see you had replied before I posted, only afterwards... and then I didn't know there was a contest. I don't mind being a runner-up, Manzy, especially to you, dear friend.

Last edited:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
You did indeed say it before I did however... I didn't see you had replied before I posted, only afterwards... and then I didn't know there was a contest. I don't mind being a runner-up, Manzy, especially to you, dear friend.
LOL it wasn’t gf 😂 I had to get Someone’s attention.. I posted it was an azelea then you did, now LW
oh vey 😆

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I did wait for the rose bush to bloom before pruning it, I cut off one branch that was scratching my legs every time I walked by it, then cut off dead stuff, you can find just about anything on YouTube lol View attachment 94192
but now I know I can go to Manzy lol
♥
Roses are pretty hearty my grandma would stick a rosebush twig in the ground and it would grow either that or she had a super green thumb lol
You Can ask me I’ll try to answer lol or I can find out I have flower friends 🤗