My New Camera

squirt

Administrator
prplflwr says this is a mean goat, they have to feed her separately

goats are interesting creatures, not exactly easy to raise, I learned more about them than I cared to lol

squirt

Administrator
now, more about Harris the Rooster ~ Harris and the turkey grew up together
when she put the turkey in the goat pen, Harris went over to start a fight
he would hop through the wires in the fence, peck and jump at the turkey with his claws up, the problem is ... the turkey's neck is longer lol
so every time Harris did that, he got pecked in the head without landing any blows, to the point he was bleeding lol

prplflwr had to get the water hose after Harris several times to get him to stop! lol

squirt

Administrator
and ... my broken toe lol
I stubbed it on a wall about 5AM the Monday before I left for the farm
this was that night

by the time I got to the farm and was able to take my shoe off Tuesday night, half the foot was purple, and I nearly couldn't get my shoe off lol

squirt

Administrator
I've got a selfie of Riley and I, just gotta get it downloaded
I had such a wonderful time, even though the toe kept me from being fully engaged, especially around the goats lol
Riley really had no clue who I was at first, but I asked her if she remembered the fish, that turned a light on
later, she came to me to tell me that I have cats 1sm088doubleup.gif
I just got involved in whatever she was doing, for instance, she loves her blocks, and she likes to make "castles" with them, so we built castles together
when she wanted to color, I got crayons and colored too
then ... she came to me, crawled into my lap and snuggled against my chest, I held my breath just trying to hold onto the moment, it was a moment I'd hoped and prayed for and thought would never come
to me, it was a miracle, and I will remember it all of my days!
tinyheart2.gif