my partner!!!

likeaneagle

bruce is so considerant! he even opens windows when he leaves the car! why did it take me 50 yrs to find him??? xxxxxxxx

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
Im soooo happy for you...NOthing makes my heart smile more than seeing and hearing about 2 people who are truly in love and do things, the little things to make each other happy. Im afraid that time has passed with me and my partner......:sigh:

squirt

Administrator
so you'd TRULY understand how lucky you are!!! lol :bigsmile:

:blowkiss:

likeaneagle

yes,i understand how lucky i am! my ex is f*cking things up tho, oh wish he,d leave me alone ! xxxx

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
get an injuction against him,let the law deal with the arse wipe......... i`m not sure if i`m allowed in this thread..... but i do care about you so much.you are one of my oldest internet mates.

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="likeaneagle, post: 3506797]yes,i understand how lucky i am! my ex is f*cking things up tho, oh wish he,d leave me alone ! xxxx[/QUOTE]

what part of EX does he not understand?! :crazy:
:zebrahug:

Ms.Diablo50

[QUOTE="likeaneagle, post: 3506797]yes,i understand how lucky i am! my ex is f*cking things up tho, oh wish he,d leave me alone ! xxxx[/QUOTE]

Dear Twisted Sister,,, Do I need to come down there? I still have my license you know!! Don't know if it's good down there but I'll try... If it don't work out for me you will bring me chocolates in jail yes??? XOXOXOX

Goodgrief

Why did it take you 50 years to find him?
It's because you weren't paying attention to the red flags when you were younger!

Wishing you happiness and peace!

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="Goodgrief, post: 3508306]Why did it take you 50 years to find him?
It's because you weren't paying attention to the red flags when you were younger!

Wishing you happiness and peace![/QUOTE]
teenages think they are so right! thank you girlfriend! xxxxxxxxx