boredguy

Hi just found this forum... looks pretty funny, I'm a guy in my 30ies from Montreal Canada

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
Hi and welcome to the Roo. Jump in where ever you feel comfortable and I promise you won't be bored for a long time. :hello:

squirt

Administrator
it's very nice to meet you, Welcome to the Roo! :bigsmile:
if you have any questions or need help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask, we're a most helpful lot! lol :flowerforyou:

[jimg]nled/z3/v/W/m/e/a.baa-.jpg[/jimg]​

likeaneagle

i used to be the official wine taster of the roo, till i got to drunk!

Last edited:

Goodgrief

Hello and Welcome! Always nice to see fellow Canadians join the Roo!

Ms.Diablo50

Welcome to the Roo, Get a drink, sit back put your feet up & and play on the roo.....

Enjoy!
:door:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal Super *Star* & all around NiceGuy
I usually put this picture in for the new comers.
[jimg]nm50/z3/u/_/m/e/a.baa-.gif[/jimg]
And guess that I'll have to find another cause I just got a ban lifted from being ban forever. And due to the help of all my Roo Family they got the ban lifted.
Just don't submit any photos with Nipppleage and as we call them Taco's showing then you'll be cool.
Oh and no SPAM, even if you don't know what it is don't do it cause they will not tell you either.

[jimg]nm52/z3/w/_/m/e/a.baa-.gif[/jimg]
To the Roo!

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="stevent222, post: 4197091]
Oh and no SPAM, even if you don't know what it is don't do it cause they will not tell you either.
[/QUOTE]

Steven, I am laughing so hard I'm going to hurt myself! This is an example of why we love you so much! :luvur:

Boredguy...Keep coming back...as you can see, we try to help each other and really ARE like a family. Of course, there is always room for one more.

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="vqradurcheva, post: 4200780]Hello guys, i am new too :) I'm on 21 years and i hope i will enjoy here :)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Ms.Diablo50

[QUOTE="vqradurcheva, post: 4200780]Hello guys, i am new too :) I'm on 21 years and i hope i will enjoy here :)[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the Roo Vgradurcheva! I'm sure you will find this to be a great site to chill with and have fun.... BUT you must not listen to Konifur or Stevent.. These two men will corrupt you they live to make others giggle and snort... You have been warned!!
:heehee: :welcome: :laugh3:

Goodgrief

Welcome Vqradurcheva! Would you mind if I just call you Vq? It's a fun place! If Stevent asks you what your cup size is, tell him you don't drink coffee!

vqradurcheva

Thank you all for warnings ! :) :) I think i wont have any problems with any one of them ... and Goodgrief if Stevent asks me that kind of question it's ok i will answer him. Like he already said i will have a lot of fun and laughs here . Have a nice and sunny day all of you !!! :p:D

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Don`t ask me questions as i`m a sandwich short of a picnic..But welcome to the Roo all the same.

By the way my big sis Msdiablo is a gob shite.