ShanPurr

Hey everyone!! My name is Shannon and I am from arkansas... I usually get newsletters from rudefun.com and get a link to here and decided to become a member this is some halarious shit... Keep It Up!!! :D

ByteMe

^thanks Kipper^

Hi Shannon, and welcome to da roo! Hope you continue to enjoy yourself here. See ya around!

MysticPhantom

hi evryone. im new and have 2 questions. 1 why cant i post a new thred?? and 2 how do i get a picture under my name??

please help me :colgate: :yin-yang:

zhollyp220

ok,first of all WELCOME ,and 2 nd I have been here awhile and I still cant start a new thread!!! Third,I know how to get a pic to ur sig,but I would confuse u tring to help u,,lmao!!!
Some people have a green button in there sig that says HELP ,hit that and it tells u what to do!!! Or wait for some to to explain it to u,,,lol,,SORRY I couldnt be more Help to u,but hope u have fun here!!!!

MysticPhantom

thanks and one more. how do all of you get those beautiful pics of like angels and faries???? and if anyone can help with the new tred thin please do :D

ByteMe

To start a new thread go to the forums page and click on where you want to put your thread (funny pics, funny jokes, etc). Once the page opens with all the posts under that forum you will see a blue box at the top of the column to the left (on the top of this one it say "post reply") which says new thread. Click that and it will take you to a box where you can start your post (looks just like the box you reply in)