Newblette Here :D

BlueBirdToo

Hello all :) I joined a few days ago but just now have time to sit and say hello :D

My name is Tara, and my user name is BlueBirdToo :) I've been psping for almost 5 years now (I think, haha). I'm quite addicted to it! I started with tags, then moved on to scrapkits, and now work on digital photos. It's an amazing hobby that allows so much creative freedom :D

A bit about myself: I am 30 years old, married to the love of my life, and share my life with many furbabies - 5 cats (Majik, Bo, Lua, Baby & Olliver), 3 Chinchillas (Chili, Cera & Cate), 2 rats (Suri & Cinder), 2 pigeons (Ozzy & Diva) and 1 dog (Byron, Service Dog in Training puppy).

I've heard about this site before but never looked around until now. It looks awesome and I look forward to getting to know all of you :D

Cheers,
Tara

squirt

Administrator
we love creativity around here lol :bigsmile: Hello, it's very nice to meet you, welcome to the Roo! we're a very helpful and fun loving group and I hope you have at least half the fun I have here ... lol :lookaroun :hehe: if I can do anything for you, please just ask! :flowerhug:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal God
Hi BlueBirdToo!
And I welcome you to the Roo also. I've meet many really nice people here, I am sure you will too.
Lol! your life kinda sounds like mine also, I live with 4 other people but my buddys are:
7 Hamsters: Skipper, Gullian, Mr. Howell, Mrs. Howell, Professor, Ginger, MaryAnn.
3 Cats: Missy Kitty, Bussie Kitty, and M.K. [stands for My Kitty].
5 Angle Fish: Ben, Adam, Hoss, Little Joe, Hop Sing.
Have had many dogs too but not anymore here. That really kinda makes me sad also.

Just Debbie

Super Moderator
Welcome to the Roo Tara lol (see profile)
I have an array of furry creatures that I love too.
6 cats - 1 dog - 5 horses :)

Last edited:

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
Welcome to the Roo Tara...~Enjoy~:colgate::thumbs-up
I have got 3 cats and a dog(pics @profile)

Nympheas

[QUOTE="BlueBirdToo, post: 3149213]Hello all :) I joined a few days ago but just now have time to sit and say hello :D

My name is Tara, and my user name is BlueBirdToo :) I've been psping for almost 5 years now (I think, haha). I'm quite addicted to it! I started with tags, then moved on to scrapkits, and now work on digital photos. It's an amazing hobby that allows so much creative freedom :D

A bit about myself: I am 30 years old, married to the love of my life, and share my life with many furbabies - 5 cats (Majik, Bo, Lua, Baby & Olliver), 3 Chinchillas (Chili, Cera & Cate), 2 rats (Suri & Cinder), 2 pigeons (Ozzy & Diva) and 1 dog (Byron, Service Dog in Training puppy).

I've heard about this site before but never looked around until now. It looks awesome and I look forward to getting to know all of you :D

Cheers,
Tara[/QUOTE]

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
welcome to Roo, Tara. if you pop in the funny sections and you here things about me don`t believe the rumours.........oh hell! i can`t lie to you, they are probably all true.
but the one about the rubber chicken and i, aint true. ok.
i hope you enjoy this site.
most of the people all crazy apart from thee and me.....and i`m not so sure about thee.
:thumbs-up:colgate:
oh i all most forgot i have no animals at all......unless you count my blow up sheep.:tounge: